Password Issue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolTherapy

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchis and the second one that I got doesn't give me appropriate passwords to see my grandparents, the king, etc. When I try and put a password into it, it also doesn't work. It just says "error." Is this because my tamagotchi is warped or is there a way to fix this?

-Melissa <_<

there are two answers and one of them must be right

1. You are putting the wrong username in

2. you have a glitch which can't be fixed <_<

I have two tamagotchis and the second one that I got doesn't give me appropriate passwords to see my grandparents, the king, etc. When I try and put a password into it, it also doesn't work. It just says "error." Is this because my tamagotchi is warped or is there a way to fix this?
-Melissa :unsure:
You may not have logged onto TamaTown with the correct User Name.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: The password I used gave me an ERROR message. How do passwords work?

Tamagotchi Town is filled with passwords. These passwords allow you to obtain and store Gotchi-prizes in your V3 toy. However, passwords are unique to each Tamagotchi character and cannot be shared among virtual pet owners. To make sure you always obtain a working password, enter exactly the same USER NAME (including any spaces or punctuation) at Tamatown.com that you created in your Version 3 toy when you first hatched it.

You can view your Tamagotchi Connection USER NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( B) six times to locate the USER NAME.

This sounds correct, either that or your tama is as you say warped.

-Melissa :kusatchi:
What version is it? Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 or 4? Well, this is the "rules".

1. You NEED to enter in a correct username into Tamagotchi Town. Mine is MAUDE. Therefore I would enter MAUDE. (Type it all in capitals if lowercase does not work.)

2. Make sure password is correct! Make sure you enter it into the correct place!

3. Did you debug your Tamagotchi? Debugged Tamagotchi cannot use passwords.

If the first Tamagotchi was the same version and did not have the same problem, try contacting BanDai. Their email is: [email protected] if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back