Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went to the toilet 1 hour ago and i have just come back to mi new tama and guess wot it is doing it's throwing poop at me i can't belive it i'll be pulling mi hair out by next week wots gonn a happen next??????????????????????????????????? please helpn if you haveany cool info please pm me Cutie Chocolate Lover thanks and if you want to be somet like a guide to mme or somet go onto non tamatalk and go on the one from me

I went to the toilet 1 hour ago and i have just come back to mi new tama and guess wot it is doing it's throwing poop at me i can't belive it i'll be pulling mi hair out by next week wots gonn a happen next??????????????????????????????????? please helpn if you haveany cool info please pm me Cutie Chocolate Lover thanks  and if you want to be somet like a guide to mme or somet go onto non tamatalk and go on the one from me
Shocking!, but I don't know what happened, or what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]A:did you go to the toilet And then it went [/SIZE]

OR

b:You went to the toilet and it threw poo at you!(shocking! XD)

Witch one is right?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok its this....u left ur tama for a lil bit. it got annoyed cuz u werent there. then it started throwing stuff at u. ok????

p.s. what character is it?

ok its this....u left ur tama for a lil bit. it got annoyed cuz u werent there. then it started throwing stuff at u. ok????p.s. what character is it?
Yah! What character, a mauratchi? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back