v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinotchi

Reaction score
Awsome today I got my very first v4 I hatched it and named it Troy he is sooooooo cute I will give you updates when he turns into a toddler!

Troy is now a ringotchi I forgot to post sorry! I got a new tama and I started it up and named it Pat it is now a toddler

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got important Mail [ ! ] and... Pat got accepted into preschool! cool she is now singing with her teacher now I will post back later when something exciting happens

P.S I put troy on pause

omg guess what Pat just got a visit from the king! and he gave her.............. 12000 points whoa! write back later

I'm getting kinda bored of writing posts and none replying back can some people please post stuff I feel like I'm talking to myself here

oh my gosh today pat turned into a young mimitchi!!! She is soooooo cute she looks like this :huh: post back soon when something interesting happens

Sorry I haven't replied latley but today Pat turned into a Pyonkotchi! She is sooooooo cute did I also say tht Pat got accepted into Elementry School well post back later B)

sorry I have had alot of things going on and not much time to write but Pat is now a Doctor which I hoped her to be well post back later

This morning I woke up and it was 10:29 AM on my tama and the it turned to 10:30 AM and the matchmaker came with a mametchi and of course I said yes and now Pat has a baby boy! I will name him Dave well post back later

Did I forget to sy that his name is sam and his stats are:

Hunger:full

Happy:ful

training:[||]

pencil:3

star:5

flower:9

weight:27 lb.

name:sam

generation:4

username:tama

Well Sam went to bed at 8:00 PM exactly last night he is sucha good tama I will give you his basic stats:

Hunger:full

Happy:full

training:[|||||]

weight:43

name:Sam

generation:4

username:tama

I keep on sending Sam to school cause I want him to be a doctor like Pat or a scientist like my friends tama who is named Billy.I am hoping SAm will become a Mametchi when he grows up that's all for now post back later!

Guess What??? Sam evoled into a...

Young Kutchipatchi!!!!! He is soooooo cute this is how it all happend

I was doing homework and heard the evolving sound I grabbed my tama as fast as I could and I looked and there was my very own young kutchipatchi! Well thats all...for now post back later when somthing interesting happens! :D

guess what Sam just said good bye to his pre school teacher they cried together then she waved bye and then he left

Well the postman just came and it's and important letter! *opens letter* He is getting acceppted into school the teacher gave him a gift Sam shouted for joy and now he is back

P.S Sam wants to talk so when he is blogging the blog will have a smiley face instead of an exclamation point

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys it's me Sam I'm sure HInotchi has been telling you everything about me and yes I am a beautiful Yuung Kutchipatchi my mom says I am an A+ student but I think my primary school looks scary I liked pre school you could do anything you wanted to there. I just finished playing on the slide I amy be a teen but I still like fun! Hinotchi says when I am older she wants me to be a doctor like my mom or a scientest like her friends tama Billy.I just went up to the screen and tried to kiss HInotchi and it worked she smiled at me and said your so cute.I miss Pat my real mom but she is now in tamatown and I go visit her then I go visit Gabbi my gramma she doesn't look a day over 100.opps she is only 30 my bad sorry gramma. Man my back hurts because i have to lean out of my egg to type anyways it is almost time for bed bye!

Hinotchi:Well you heard Sam he does have to go to bed so he will write back if I let him stay up late. See ya! :huh:

Hi it's me Sam I just found out I'm going to Hiotchi's soccer tryouts I hope she gets into the team well see ya I'm going on my slide! :kusatchi: :D

As Sam told you I went to soccer tryouts and I got on the team!!!!! Sam fell asleep at 8:00 precisley as all good tama's should well that's all for now see ya ^_^

Latest posts

Back