Dumplings in the mail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I just started my new V4 last night, and I absolutely love it! But, I had a question about what happened today. A couple hours after Kinakomotchi woke up this morning, it beeped and the mail icon started flashing. I pressed the icon and the lowest of the 3 icon choices[!] was flashing, so I chose it.

An "away" sign appeared on the screen, and then I saw my Tamagotchi in a TamaTown-like place with an adult Tamagotchi. It gave me a present, which my Tama unwrapped. The item inside the package looked like a dumpling...was it a fortune cookie?? My Tama didn't do anything with it, it just was happy, and then the item dissappeared.

Shortly after, my Tama returned to the normal screen, but I can't find the dumpling anywhere in items, souveniers, etc.

Not long after this, myTama mail started flashing, so I clicked on it again. This time, the top choice of the 3, a star shaped one, was flashing, so I chose it. Last night, when I chose this icon, I had 2 stars in each category that the mailbox-looking Tama shows you. This time, it made an odd face when it showed me that I now have 3 stars in the Heart(romance?) category.

My question is...what exactly happened? And, did this dumpling/fortune cookie object give me an extra star? Is this what it does? It seems logical, butI'm just hoping someone else here has more info about this feature than I do currently. :wacko:

i havent quite figured out what the dumpling really is but you do need it for your tama to go to preschool heres how go to the connection symbol hit b then hit b when you see work and an away sign will appear after it does hit b and you will play the preshool game

I just started my new V4 last night, and I absolutely love it! But, I had a question about what happened today. A couple hours after Kinakomotchi woke up this morning, it beeped and the mail icon started flashing. I pressed the icon and the lowest of the 3 icon choices[!] was flashing, so I chose it.
An "away" sign appeared on the screen, and then I saw my Tamagotchi in a TamaTown-like place with an adult Tamagotchi. It gave me a present, which my Tama unwrapped. The item inside the package looked like a dumpling...was it a fortune cookie?? My Tama didn't do anything with it, it just was happy, and then the item dissappeared.

Shortly after, my Tama returned to the normal screen, but I can't find the dumpling anywhere in items, souveniers, etc.

Not long after this, myTama mail started flashing, so I clicked on it again. This time, the top choice of the 3, a star shaped one, was flashing, so I chose it. Last night, when I chose this icon, I had 2 stars in each category that the mailbox-looking Tama shows you. This time, it made an odd face when it showed me that I now have 3 stars in the Heart(romance?) category.

My question is...what exactly happened? And, did this dumpling/fortune cookie object give me an extra star? Is this what it does? It seems logical, butI'm just hoping someone else here has more info about this feature than I do currently. :wacko:
It's a school bag or something along those lines.. it probaly improved your fortune as your tamagotchi was happy or that it could now go to pre-school.

its a book bag. not a dumpling. okay, so you saw the preschool teacher. Im right there too and go to tamatown.com and you can your teacher there. and also, read the instructions for more stuff! :p

Yeah, really. You WILL feel releaved when ya read the instructions. I totally understand if you lost the instructions.I will write them for you explained much easier:

Mail:

Star: The star means you got a fortune cookie.First,the mailbox tells you about your fortune on your money (points). When you have one star(*),that means it's not likely to earn much money,but remember:the fortune changes from time to time!!! When you have 2 stars(**), you are okay. When you have 3 stars (***), your future is excellent for money!(Note: It also means your chance to meet the king) Second, the mail tells you about you future on your romance! :D Same thing with the money fortune(the amount of stars and so on).

The third thing it tells you about is your health.

Letter: When the envolope is blinking, and you select it, anything can come or go in your mailbox! One time,I even got robbed! The robber stole most of my money,so that made my tama sad! :) The king can also come and leave you a little somthing!

Important Mail [!] : That kind of mail is VERY important. It can either be from school or it can be from a job offer! :(

Hope I helped!

~Tamasweet~ :huh:

Actually...I did read the instructions, several times. I was just puzzled because I saw the adult Tama give me what looked like a dumpling. <_< After I read this thread this afternoon, I understood it much better because it then made sense that it was a backpack. I've been sending him to preschool. The whole fortune cookie thing made more sense to me as well after a bit. I've been getting hearts in the mail, so my Tama's romance level is maximum. :p lol

Having been raising Tamas for 10 years, I'm just not used to not knowing as much about the new V4. I will learn it as quickly as possible, though, so I can feel normal again. hehee Thanks for the help everybody! :)

Actually...I did read the instructions, several times. I was just puzzled because I saw the adult Tama give me what looked like a dumpling. :huh: After I read this thread this afternoon, I understood it much better because it then made sense that it was a backpack. I've been sending him to preschool. The whole fortune cookie thing made more sense to me as well after a bit. I've been getting hearts in the mail, so my Tama's romance level is maximum. :huh: lol
Having been raising Tamas for 10 years, I'm just not used to not knowing as much about the new V4. I will learn it as quickly as possible, though, so I can feel normal again. hehee Thanks for the help everybody! :huh:
Now that is weird.

//TamaRox~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back