Birthdays!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these months is your birthday in?

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

• I don't have a birthday

• What are these "birthdays" of which you speak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! :huh: (I was born at 4:23 AM)

So what month is your birthday?

Mine is at the end of February. :huh: I'm also waking up at 7 am i'm going to celebrate my last 23 minutes of being 13! I was born at 7:23 am Feb. 25th :huh:

I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! :huh: (I was born at 4:23 AM)
Hehe well Happy Birthday to you and mines on October 3rd 1994

my b-day is special bc it is on the last day of school!!! WOOHOO go june 7th!! LOL

My birthday is the 4th of February. I was born at 12:02 PM.

I WOULD have been February 3rd, but the nurses at the hospital never gave my mom the right medication so she would go into labor faster. Because of this my Dad and everybody else missed me being born. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born on September 16 1993 at 9:08 AM i will be 14 this year

My birthday's on the 10th of June.. I'm one of the youngest in my class, but everyone is desperate for a party by June, so they all come! (Helpful tip there - get re-born if you don't like when you were born! :) )

kool !

My b-day is Dec. 12 !

its really cool because i was born on 12/12,4:12 am,and the Hospital room was 112!!!

isent that freekey?????

I decided to make this poll because I'm so excited that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM to celebrate the last 23 minutes of being 12 years old! ;) (I was born at 4:23 AM)
April 16 9:26a.m. 1998

The TamaTalk Calendar shows how many birthdays there are of on each day of the year and whose birthdays they are! :D
There's loads.. mind you, considering how many of us there are, and the fact we all have a birthday, I'd be suprised if there weren't many! :D

I was born September 21, 1986. That means there's 9 months 'till my 21st birthday. But I'm happy being 20. Most of my friends are still in their teens, so it's fun being 20 when their still 17. As the oldest one, I get to do the most things.

Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
My birthday is June 2, 1989. I'll be 18 this year ^.^ Meaning I can get tattoos/piercings behind my mom's back X3 Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The TamaTalk Calendar shows how many birthdays there are of on each day of the year and whose birthdays they are! :)
Corr!!!

There are 45 members with birthdays on 12 December - that's loads :rolleyes:

(I suppose some of them are probably duplicate/back up member accounts... still...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back