my tama died with full health :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happened to you

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anythingchi

Reaction score
i feed my tama then i started to play a game then when the game was over he started to die then went up to heaven

so i pressed a+c then i checked my items he left his soccer ball

p.s it was a v4 :huh: :huh: :huh: :( ^_^

Oh...

I dont know what to say...

this is the only thing i can say: :huh: and he left his soccer ball as a memory to you!

If a tamagotchi is really old, they'll die within a while, no matter how well they are.. but it's still sad, all the same.

he was adult and the machmaker didnt come all he did was aper a t door then leave

that's sad... im srry/. i no how sad it is to WATCH your tama die. on the last day of camp, mi friend and i were looking at her tama and then it fell on its face and floated up 2 tama heaven. :(

[SIZE=12pt]Oh Sorry to hear that... :( [/SIZE]

But think of it this way,

He left his soccer ball in rememberance of you so he can never forget!

Good luck in the future! :D

:p ITACHI :D

Oh no this is terrible it haooened to me once on a v1.

Sorry to hear his passing.

Maybe he was sick with a toothache because Tamas just don't die for no reason. It must've been sick with a toothache for too long because that doesn't make health go down. Sorry to hear that.

GotchiGirl96

I'm sorry to hear that your baby died!! I'll bet he died of old age though... these things just happen sometimes... :ichigotchi:

he was a adult i found

out he ate something poisinees

like my other tama who ate a shape th looked liked a gernade

and the effect to the tama i have now it get free items i dont know y? :ichigotchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

happened to my sister.

just a glitch

you can't fix it...

(sorry)

but you'll have to reset it :wacko:

sorry to hear that. he probably was just too old. but he left his soccer ball so that you could always remember him! ;)

That happened to one of my friends. It was a 50 lb. all healthy teen and she paused it for an hour, came back, unpaused it and it was DEAD!!!!

:mellow: in 4th grade i had 2 tamas and my teacher took them away and put them in her dest drawers and i bought 2 more and she took those away before resses and they died :rolleyes: :mellow: <_< :mellow: .....

i agree with most of the people. the soccer ball was left as a rememberance!

there was a discussion back when the tamas first came out in 1997 about how it makes children deal with the sadness of death. Sure, they're only virtual pets, but exposing kids to that stuff at such a young age can't be very good. I liked how my gigapet would run away, instead...except it did it once a week since i was like 5 when i had it *wasnt good at caring for it*

hmm.....i should look on ebay for a gigapet kitty again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back