why does keep on beeping!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
This is wiered,when I put the tamagotchi close to my ear,I here beeping :) .I dont know if this is normal but it does that and I am worried ^_^ !please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry about it! mine does that ALL the time. it's probably just the seconds ticking off on your tama's clock!

Many people have diffrent ideas of that. Some may think it's the clock, some thinks it's a heartbeat, some thing it's when your battery is running out it get louder and faster. Over all we all have diffrent ideas but manly it's normal for a tomigotchi to make that beeping noise.

I promis its nothinng I swear!!!! my tama makes that sound and my friends tama makes that sound my step moms makes that sound!!!! May I just say that I think you know that its soposeto make that sound and you just want to make a topic? Its ok some times I do that know one ansers!!!!!

:) ;) :D I did the same thing and heard the same thing. It is normal. All of my friends' Tamagotchis do that too. Nothing to worry about.If you turn the sound off, you won't hear it anymore.

Mine was driving me nuts yesterday! I have this habit of focusing on things like that. I heard the v4's don't have the "heartbeat" and I am excited! The tone of the beep changes when you press a, b, or c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back