Batteries, already?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelV3

Reaction score
I have 10 V3's, all batteries died because I didn't use them alot, well the last V3 I started up was yesterday, and the batteries already died. However, I've had the tama fo a few months, I just didn't start it up till yesterday, as in the tab was in for maybe 6 months, and I took it out yesterday, just to clear things up. Anyone know why this happened? Help is much appreiciated (somehow I know I spelt that wrong ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
As batteries sit around, even if they are not being used in anything, their power diminishes.

It could have been a bad battery when you bought the tama new, and it sitting around just made it worse.

I have 10 V3's, all batteries died because I didn't use them alot, well the last V3 I started up was yesterday, and the batteries already died. However, I've had the tama fo a few months, I just didn't start it up till yesterday, as in the tab was in for maybe 6 months, and I took it out yesterday, just to clear things up. Anyone know why this happened? Help is much appreiciated (somehow I know I spelt that wrong :unsure: )
Maybe it was the brand of the batteries that you had. Although they could get weak just sitting there. Try buying a different brand of batteries.

Thanks for the help, but my friend just called and I asked her and she told me to try reseting and then downloading it and that worked, even though I did buy new batteries...

Mhmm, true about downloading but the battery is still low, i kept doing that to mine and after about 3 weeks it went dead, and i had to put new batteries in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back