REALLY WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvaytama10

Reaction score
Ok. i have a v3 tamagotchi, and my friend does too. whenever we are connecting, and I click ''present" it tells me 'sorry list full!" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?! ^_^ I can give presents to her, but she can't give presents to me! DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!?! :) PLEASE HELP!*sob* i want presents! oh, and can v3s connect with v2s??? thanx guys!

P.S my shopkeeper does not respond when i press A 3 times! any clues?

PPS- thanxxxxxxxx!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"List Full" means your item/food/snack/whatever list is full. You can have only so many items. To get new items/foods/snacks/etc, you have to trash some of the things you already have. Activate the book icon (2nd from the right on the bottom row), then select Present from the menu. Select an item you'd like to get rid of, and when it says Wrap? Press the A (left) button and it will now say Trash. Select Yes to get rid of it. There's an FAQ about this here.

Yes the V2 and V3 can connect.

On the V3 select OTHERS at the connect PLAYMATE? menu.

On the V2 select VER.1 at the connect PLAYMATE? menu.

The shopkeeper may not respond because your item/food/snack/whatever list is full. Try again after you've got rid of a few items/foods/snacks/etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
no list full means you have 50 friends already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back