How to make your tama happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBlazer

Reaction score
Well I was playing with my tamagotchi v4 Lucky when on the menu no icons highlighted I accidentily pressed c!

he smiled and a sun appeared then he span around came to the bottom of the screen and smiled again and if yours is a teen or adult and you do the saME THEY COME UP TO THE SCREEN!but this only works on v4s i think but why does this happen?

It's a random animation. BanDai put it on so that the C button could do something interesting when on the main screen. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal! :huh:

Well I was playing with my tamagotchi v4 Lucky when on the menu no icons highlighted I accidentily pressed c!he smiled and a sun appeared then he span around came to the bottom of the screen and smiled again and if yours is a teen or adult and you do the saME THEY COME UP TO THE SCREEN!but this only works on v4s i think but why does this happen?
It's just a fun new feature that Ban-Dai made. It's normal. It kinda fun though, Ban-Dai wanted to offer people more with a Tamagotchi, the higher version, the better. <_<

:huh: Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back