my tama is wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
yesterdaym my tamas were on my bed, and i heard one of them dieing , i ran over, and it was my v1, 4 no reason at all, i was loosing him. so i restarted him, and hit, download, he was fine. he was happy and wasnt hungry. why do they randomly do that, and scare people to death? i was like no way am i gonna loose my v1, i worked to hard to get an adult, and im not gonna mess that up! im still impaitiontly waiting! :ph34r:

omg, my v1, and v4 just morphed into maskothciis, i have 3 of them now, im crying because i workd si hard to get a good one and i cant good enough car of them. im trashing all of them now!

It may have appeared to be fine when you resetted and downloaded it, but before, it may not have been OK! :ph34r:

:D //RM :D

yeah, your right, but now, im resetting 2 of my tamas because i am sick and tired of getting the same dumb old thing! i hate :ph34r: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you probably didn't care for it so it started to die but you saved it. Just remember that resetting and downloading takes you back to the last major event in the Tamagotchi's life which in this case, might have been when all the hearts were up and it was well cared for.

Try taking better care of your Tamagotchis to get different characters. Masktchi is said to come from bad care, so take either horrible care or excellent care of your Tamagotchis to get you different characters.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back