How long can your tamagotchi live?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoinglucy

Reaction score
^_^ on saturday I had a sleepover/birthday party at 2:00 and I didn't play wtih my tamagotchi v3 since 1:30, but I forgot to bring it the next day I got him at about 1:00 and he was still alive! is that a glitch or can that really happen

P.S. It is a Megatchi it wakes up at 10:00 and goes to sleep at 10:15.

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: on saturday I had a sleepover/birthday party at 2:00 and I didn't play wtih my tamagotchi v3 since 1:30, but I forgot to bring it the next day I got him at about 1:00 and he was still alive! is that a glitch or can that really happen
P.S. It is a Megatchi it wakes up at 10:00 and goes to sleep at 10:15.
Your tamagotchi can live forever. But when they turn 99, the number will not go higher it will just stay on 99.

um,hi :angry:

but actully it could live 5 days :wacko:

once like i lost my v3 and i could not find it, and it was beeping about a week :wacko:

and when i found it on sunday ah,,,, it died :wacko:

oh well :wacko:

It is not a glitch, you are just lucky that your tamagotchi didn't die. Your tamagotchi lives however good you take care of it. It can live forever if you take very great care of it. When it is a the age maximum of 99, it can't go any further. Your tamagotchi will just live, not turn any older. :angry:

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back