Chatty Chick

My new tama keeps beeping

dose your tama(s) beep  

23 members have voted

1. 1. dose your tama(s) beep

• 1.yes
    • 2.no
    • 3.they did but i fix them

i have 5 tamagotchis the frist 4 didnt but this 1 beeps. u have to hold it up to your ear or b in a quite room to hear it is there anything wrong with my tama. :D :( :( :angry:

[quote name='Chatty Chick' date='May 29 2005, 09:55 AM'] i have 5 tamagotchis the frist 4 didnt but this 1 beeps. u have to hold it up to your ear or b in a quite room to hear it is there anything wrong with my tama. ;) :P :huh: :huh: [/quote]
It's the tama BREATHING.
When it's asleep you can hear it SNORING.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............

Yeah, USA tama v1 is doing it.Maybe the battery is going. ;)

Weird 0_o Mine is doing that too xD -dances to the beeping- Hmmmm.... it has a nice rythem (sp)

I noticed that like 6 months ago. I thought it was broken or something. :P

Don't worry, mine was doing that this morning! But in a few hours it should go away. :P

If it's really, really faint beeping, I think it's supposed to be normal. I was told it was the Tama's moving (or in a sleeping Tama's case, snoring. :( ). However, I'm not sure if you can still hear it with a dead Tama, so if it can be heard (it might be, since I'm hearing it while on pause), it might just be the Tamagotchi beeping because of constant animations. But yeah, it should be normal.

But if it's a louder beeping and it's not calling out for you, then I'm not sure what it is. To be truthful, I only got this a few hours ago, so maybe I just have no clue what I'm talking about. :D

[quote name='Chatty Chick' date='May 29 2005, 09:55 AM'] i have 5 tamagotchis the frist 4 didnt but this 1 beeps. u have to hold it up to your ear or b in a quite room to hear it is there anything wrong with my tama. :D :( :ph34r: :huh: [/quote]
Its the ROM in the tama, thats what it is. my brothes tama does that, also mine. there is nothing wrong with the tama.
also it makes diffrent beeping tuens when you press A, B or C.
Hope i Helped-
S2 ;-D

just turn off the sound 4 a while and thats it. it u leave it on the battery will go dead sooner.AND IT IS NOT BREATHIND AND SNORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome... ive never noticed that. Yes... it does seem like the beeping is the Tama moving. Everytime the tama moves.. theres a beep.

I learned something new! W00000peeeee :D

Maybe its The tamagotchis heart beating

mine beeps when the sound is [color=yellow][b]on[/b] [/color]

we dont meed that beep. But the tama up to your ear...

That beep.

My Tama Connection (V1) started beeping (very faintly) after I changed the battery. Before this I had never heard any kind of quiet beeping. I find it quite annoying!
Neither of my two Connexions (V1) beep - but I haven't changed either of their batteries yet, so we'll see.
Best, etc.
TamaMum

It always does that...it depends, are all of your Tama's the same type? I'm not sure, but some of the old-school ones (P1, P2, Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Osu/Mesu, Morino, etc.) may not have beeped. It might just be a little bug in the Connection/Connexion V1/V2 system. Send me a list of all your Tama's and tell me the one that beeps, I might be able to help you there.

Hrm... both of mine do it too. It is very faint, but it's there. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that they are Revision 2 Connections (not Version 2, don't confuse them please).