I just mated my tama 1 min ago !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmswildcats2006

Reaction score
EDIT: Merged topic (duplicate)

People told me ur tamagotchi had 2 be at least 7 to mak love and mine is 4. My dad hates the sound of the beeping so i put the volume off and i looked at my tama and the matchmaker had a book!!!! :furawatchi: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i turned off the vol (dad hates the sound) and looked at my tama and the match maker was standing there. the volume was off so i dont know if i missed any cool sounds

No they just make the mini song they make when there happy if you make your clock 11:59 and you watch it when the cliock turns twelve there should be your tamagotchi stood infront of a baby and then you keep taking care of your origional tamagotchi character and then when that one dies you look after the baby

from stan100

p.s hope i helped :angry: :angry: ^_^ :angry: :D :D

i turned off the vol (dad hates the sound) and looked at my tama and the match maker was standing there. the volume was off so i dont know if i missed any cool sounds
Thats great!! Is it your first baby?? If so then you can finally get onto Generation 2 then 3 and so on. Good luck with your new baby Tama! ^_^

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back