I have a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1983legend

Reaction score
Ok, on the menu where you see how old your tama is and everyting, what do the icons mean that's after the training bar? They look like a pencil, a star, and a flower. :furawatchi: (version 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, on the menu where you see how old your tama is and everyting, what do the icons mean that's after the training bar? They look like a pencil, a star, and a flower. :furawatchi:
The Pencil icon means intellgence/smartness.

The Star icon means beauty/talent ( i guess)

The Flower icon means kindness.

Your life points will effect what tamagotchi and job you will get.

Alrighty, thanks :furawatchi: How do you change them? Like, what do you do that makes the points go up?

Does anyone know what are good stats for this? Like, what is the highest you can get and such? I just didnt really understand them, and now that I know what they mean, I'm interested! :furawatchi:

Alrighty, thanks :eek: How do you change them? Like, what do you do that makes the points go up?
If you go to school the pencil icon points increases. Play games to increase points. GAMES WILL RANDOMLY INCREASE POINTS. (pencil, star, icon)

Your welcome! :angry:

:furawatchi: Locky458

Where in the world do you get V4S!?? :D :huh: I need one i have to get it PM me and tell me pleez!

:p :p

LOL

U*.*U ^.^

:p :p :) ;)

are virson fours cool becaise i don't have one.do you know when they come out in Minnisota?

what are the training points for?

o_O :)
People stay on topic please. ;)

The training is the displicne of your tamagotchi. It will effect what character you will get. The average good life points stat's your tamagotchi should have is over 30. You can get tamagotchi's from Target, Wal-Mart, The mall and KB toys.

are virson fours cool becaise i don't have one.do you know when they come out in Minnisota?
They are already out in the U.S.

The pencil means Intellegence, the star means Style, and the flower means Kindness. They will randomly go up after playing games, going to school, or working. How many of a certain skill you have will determine your job. Jobs require a specific minimum amount of a certain skill. If you don't have enough of that skill, you can't get the job.

:) GotchiGirl96 :lol:

Does anyone know what are good stats for this? Like, what is the highest you can get and such? I just didnt really understand them, and now that I know what they mean, I'm interested! :)
Here is a perfect link to show you what certain games will boost points. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7202

[SIZE=20pt]THIS MADE BY CYANN [/SIZE]

Few Notes:

The buttons on the Tamagotchi are referred to as A, B and C, from left to right. A game is won when trumpets sound, and winning a game will give your Tama four happy hearts. A partial win (GOOD, GREAT, EXCELLENT) will win Gotchi Points and give your Tama one happy heart. Please note that your Tama must be above its minimum weight to play games. If your Tama is refusing to play, give it a snack and try again.

Baby Stage

Jumping Rope

Skill Area: ? Random?

Press any button on your Tama to make it jump over the rope as it swings around. The rope speed gradually increases. Tip: Press a button when you see the jumprope turn into a horizontal line. 30 jumps in a row will win the game and give you 400 Gotchi Points.*

Child Stage

Mimic

Skill Area: ? Random?

A random Tama will appear on the right side of the screen and cycle through four poses: Normal, startled, sideways, or backward. It will freeze on one of those poses. Your Tama will then start cycling through those poses, and you need to click any key when your Tama mimics the pose the other Tama has chosen. Tip: Watch your Tama cycle through the poses a couple of times, before clicking. Timing is important. You need to match the other Tama's pose two out of three times, to win that round. The score is kept at the top, with an O for a win and an X for a loss. Winning six rounds wins the game and 400 Gotchi Points.*

Teen Stage

Shape

Skill Area: Intellectual/Intelligence

Match the shapes that fall from the sky before they drop to the bottom of the screen. There are six shapes: star, circle, square, triangle, diamond and heart. As shapes fall from the sky, you cycle through your shapes at the bottom using the B key, then send the matching shape upward using either the A or the C, depending on which side the shape is falling on. Tip: You can choose your next shape as soon as you launch one--you don't have to wait for it to reach its target. 30 matches wins the game and 400 Gotchi Points,* and the speed increases as the game progresses.

Dance

Skill Area: Arts/Fashion

Think of this game as DDR for the Tamagotchi. Three black circles with + signs in the middle will appear across the top of the screen. When a circle turns fully black, press the button it corresponds to. For example, when the left circle is black, press the A button. If both the A and B circle are black, press both buttons. Your Tama will move with each button press, and will jump when you press A and B together. If you win six rounds, you win the game and 400 Gotchi Points.* Tip: This game takes practice!

Flag

Skill Area: Social/Kindness

Identical to the Flag game on the V3. Match the flags in the sky by pressing the corresponding buttons: A for black, C for white, and both for both. Tip: Don't be fooled by short flags, and always match the flag color, not its position. The game gets speedier and trickier as it progresses. You must go eight rounds to win the game and gain 400 Gotchi Points.*

Additional Games

There are other games that are played by connecting to another V4, which also net 200 Gotchi points for a regular win and 400 Gotchi Points for a 'perfect' win; and mini-games that are played in school or by getting a job as an adult. The payoff for the 15 career-related games is a bit different in that you receive a daily paycheck, rather than points for each time you play. You don't receive Gotchi Points for school games at all, although you do receive Skill Points.

you can earn fashion or kindness points at school by pressing ((A)) before the teacher gives you a present when u meet him the first time. the teacher changes!

The Pencil icon means intellgence/smartness.The Star icon means beauty/talent ( i guess)

The Flower icon means kindness.

Your life points will effect what tamagotchi and job you will get.
The stars DO mean the beauty!

Yes i know this is going off topic but can i jus ask is bump still on v4's? because bump is my favourite game :eek: .

From Trahi.

Yes i know this is going off topic but can i jus ask is bump still on v4's? because bump is my favourite game :eek: .

From Trahi.
[SIZE=14pt]Not to be Off Topic[/SIZE]

The bump game is not on there, they replace it with the Mimic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back