BIRTHDAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotama24

Reaction score
To get a b-day,set the date to your b-day and the time to 5:49 pm and wait 1 min.Then a BIG cake will apear,trumputs and then it will say ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!''It should work. :furawatchi: :angry: :eek:

how adorable! that is so sweet for our tamas to celebrate our birthdays! :wacko:

It doesnt do it for your birthday, it does it for your tamas birthday!!!!(sorry if I sounded mean....)

Dear Chris133d,

When it gave you the chance,did you enter YOUR birthday?Or did you set the time to 5:50?Do you have a V3?Try reading my instructions again.

Chaotama24

Yeah, it is cute that the tamas celebrate birthdays, Ironicly this topic was made on my sweet 16, and my tamas said happy birthday to me at 8 am XD

But yes, it is cute, if not annoying in the morning when they wake you up. and for the person who said it is for the tamas birthday, I don't think so, it asks you for your birthday in the instructions :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
To get a b-day,set the date to your b-day and the time to 5:49 pm and wait 1 min.Then a BIG cake will apear,trumputs and then it will say ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!''It should work. :) ;) :D
Does this also work for V4s?

Before u set the date to the birthday to see the celebration.....the date that you set when you start the generation of your tama must be the same as the same you going to set now...which mean when u set the birthday date of your tama is 20 jan and when u try to set the date and time again u will get to see......the date u set must be the same as what u set for your tama.....

Wow thanks for that it does work and you can eat the cake later if you want thanks for the tip

=/ my birthday is in september. on the 21st, and.. i don't wanna change the time.

will my tama's growth procces slow?

:furawatchi: Thats so sweet and cool. I only have to wait 22 days though, so i will just wait for it.

MrMoo,dont wory.It only stuns your tamas groth if you put it on pause! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back