This is SO UNFAIR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickname:Flipper

Reaction score
Right now my brother is going to his friend's house to play the Wii (darn it. T.T). He is bring MY GC GAMES, MY GC CONTROLLERS (wireless), and MY GC MEMORY CARD!!!! If he loses them, HE'S DEAD!!!! :furawatchi: (You See last time he brought something of mine to his friend's house, he lost it.) My parents are Letting my brother bring MY stuff! Grr... I have a feeling that he's gonna lose it!!! :mellow: I worked so hard on my games to get unlockable stuff and things and now they're probably gonna get lost!!! :angry: And second of all he get's to play the Wii!!!! That I've been waiting longer than him!!! ;) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
god! that the promblem with younger brothers

they get everything they want!! :(

glad i dnt have a younger one...

I have 2 younger sisters that always fight.

one day they were fighting so i gave them both a slap.

then their mom (i live apart from them) went to bang all 3 of our heads together but i ducked at the right moment. ^ ^

Oooo!! I love wii's, my friend has one. Theyre so fun! Sorry, I guess I'm not helping!

Sorry about your borther though, he sounds like a pain in the bum!

Hmph, that is too bad. Next time tell your parents that it is your stuff and he shouldn't invade your privacy by taking it.

Well, I don't know if going along is such a good idea SK.....

Why don't you give him a few slaps to show him who is boss?

That's how I got to PWN my older brothers. (They are 19 and 23).

My brother is older. and guess what? This time he took my stuff SECRETLY!!! I found out after I noticed all my Wii stuff (I got the accesories but not the console :D ) except Zelda were missing! I was like WTF? (flipper) He better not have tooken them without permission!!!!! :D I was ready to call his friend's house, ask for him and yell at him!!!! When he get's home, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! :(

And if i came with him to his friend's house his friends are really annoying! augh.... ^_^

Wait...I thought they said when they get a Wii, they were gonna smash it.... *evil grin* >:3 Ha-ha! He loves the Wii after all!!! xD He better admit it to my face! he always said that "PS3 is WAAAAAAAAAY better!"

edit: typos :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back