HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this supposed to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• It's a glitch

• Bandia did it

• Sorry could you repeat that question I was staring at my cat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tama V3 turned into a mimitchi and then it suddenly died, (it fell on it's face and everything the dead tama even appered) then the screen flashed and it evolved into matchmaker then the match maker got a parter for my matchmaker and my matchmaker married matchmaker!!! What happend? :furawatchi:

[SIZE=13pt]That's pretty strange...[/SIZE]

But usually when the Battery gets low glitches sometimes happen.

So try to change the batteries and see if that works.

The Battery type is CR-2032

You could probably find one at a pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wall Greens, etc.

Good luck on your Tama!

::ITACHI::

[SIZE=13pt]Hmm...[/SIZE]

Have you recently dropped your Tama or anything?

Like opened up and touched anything on the inside of the toy by unscrewing it?

Perhaps it is just defective and wont work any more.

Well luckily you can just buy the newer model of the V3, the V4!

Good luck in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama V3 turned into a mimitchi and then it suddenly died, (it fell on it's face and everything the dead tama even appered) then the screen flashed and it evolved into matchmaker then the match maker got a parter for my matchmaker and my matchmaker married matchmaker!!! What happend? :lol:
yes plz repet that! my cat is eating and it is totally CUTE! :lol: plz reply to this is it funny?

[SIZE=13pt]That's pretty strange...[/SIZE] 

But usually when the Battery gets low glitches sometimes happen.

So try to change the batteries and see if that works.

The Battery type is CR-2032

You could probably find one at a pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wall Greens, etc.

Good luck on your Tama!

ive used a DL-2032 and nothing strange happened.

i guess its the same model but duracel was a butt and all ' :) were ORIGINAL' XD.

woho!!! I call that luckey! I would call that a glitch. But If the matchmaker didn't come, yout tama might even be dead.

My tama V3 turned into a mimitchi and then it suddenly died, (it fell on it's face and everything the dead tama even appered) then the screen flashed and it evolved into matchmaker then the match maker got a parter for my matchmaker and my matchmaker married matchmaker!!! What happend? :)
boy I had a little difficulty reading that.But I understand what happened.I believe your tamagotchi turned into the matchmaker.Then the real matchmaker gave you a mate and it was another matchmaker?

This is common.Your Matchmaker simply mated the same character.I think.

The part about the Mimitchi suddenly dieing must be a glitch.

Hope I helped,

[SIZE=23pt] TamaTownGirl42 [/SIZE]

You may have dropped it and the battery came loose. As Itachi said, when you drop your tamagotchi it may cause glitches. Also, you may have got some water on it accidentely causing glitches to happen. That is why you should be very careful with your tamagotchi's ;) If that is not the problem, do not panic :blink: ! You can always buy another V3 or you could buy the new designed version of the v3, which is a V4 Good luck :blink: !

//TamaPATCHI

Sorry I understood it after reading everyones posts I think it's probably just a glitch as others said you may have dropped it, touched something inside, spilt something on it, and tamagotchis take CR2032 NOT DL2032 tat could also be the problem DL2032's put out too much or not enough volts to run the tamagotchi so that might be the problem try a CR2032.

-mimichi7,

hope I helped.

my guess is that you hadn`t cheacked the hungry/happy hearts. they could have been all gone. and then it transformed and died

ps. I really am staring at my cat!!!!! She is sitting next to me on a chair!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back