Help me! My legs are num and swollen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Ever since i started jump roping my legs are stiff and when I Walk i stand up straight!!??? HELP ME!!!! My legs feel swollen. I can't barely jump a lot.

PLease help,

i will be very happy.

Your muscles are just tightening. They're probably going to be sore the rest of the night and a bit into tomorrow.

Just take some advil, you'll be fine ^.^

Your muscles are just tightening. They're probably going to be sore the rest of the night and a bit into tomorrow.
Just take some advil, you'll be fine ^.^
It's been swollen and puffy for the past 2 days..

Thanks

Sweet Kandi :)

yep.

my legs were sore all Saterday too from running bout 1 1/2 miles (yeah yeah, its not that much, but i am NOT a runner!)

Last edited by a moderator:
yep.my legs were sore all Saterday too from running bout 1 1/2 miles (yeah yeah, its not that much, but i am NOT a runner!)
I know how ya feeling! :) Lay on a couch/bed and steretch your legs. (That's what i did)

Do you stretch before you jump? Because that will help in the future.

You haven't been using your tendons (Muscles that make your knees bend) often enough, so your heart has not beeen pumping enough oxygen normally for them to run, too. Now that you have used up most of the oxygen in your body that is supplied for excersize, your body has started the process of fermentatio nwhich causes lots of lactic acid to build up; Painful and stiffening.

Your legs should get better if you just don't push them to hard while they are liek this (No running, jump rope etc) but if you continue to jump rope regularly after this episode, your legs will shortly get used to producing enough oxygen for them to excersize without fermentation.

In short, take some pain reliever and lay down, don't run or jog or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't been using your tendons (Muscles that make your knees bend) often enough, so your heart has not beeen pumping enough oxygen normally for them to run, too. Now that you have used up most of the oxygen in your body that is supplied for excersize, your body has started the process of fermentatio nwhich causes lots of lactic acid to build up; Painful and stiffening.Your legs should get better if you just don't push them to hard while they are liek this (No running, jump rope etc) but if you continue to jump rope regularly after this episode, your legs will shortly get used to producing enough oxygen for them to excersize without fermentation.

In short, take some pain reliever and lay down, don't run or jog or anything.
I have a hard time walking now. But i'm doing better. Thank You! :)

hum... have u told anyone else this? they might know what the problem is... Like family members... ;) -Lindsay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back