How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1983legend

Reaction score
Every time I get mail, I got to different places but noone shows up and it makes my tama mad. If I hit work on the connect screen, she shakes her head no. I dont know how to get a job I guess lol....I've gone three times and each time, noone shows up when I get a ! letter. Wierd?

You have to get the Intelligence, Fashion and Kindness points around 50 before your tamagotchi is offered a job.

Also, Rensa, your Tama has to be an adult in order for it to get a job. :D You get the special [!] mail that takes you to the job listings. Scroll through the job listings with the A button and when you find one you want to interview for, press the B button when your Tamagotchi is in front of the building the job takes place in. You need to be approved by all three interviewing Tamas. If you don't get approved it means you don't have enough of a certain skill to get the job. Scroll throught he other jobs and eventually you will find on that suits your Tamagotchi. ^_^

:D GotchiGirl96 :angry:

I think my tama is an adult....maybe not lol..I forget how old an adult is. I have Mimitchi and it's 4 years old.

I think my tama is an adult....maybe not lol..I forget how old an adult is. I have Mimitchi and it's 4 years old.
Well it depends, did your tamagotchi evolve 3 times. The youngest a Adult can be is 2. The oldest a Adult can be is 4. (On the v1 they evolve at age 7) The job will come 24 hours after the Adult. But your tamagotchi will graduate from school. The Turtle Teacher will hand you a Grauation Cap. Your life points will effect what tamagotchi and job will get.

:) Locky458

Okay, my tama got a job about an hour ago :lol: I think she is a nurse! Thats cool because that is what I wanna be! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back