hes still only 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zarfire__101

Reaction score
:p my tamagotchi is soposed to be 2 at the time and he is only 1... its past 8:00 and his birth time is 7:58... :D has this happened before? please tell me...

Uh- cha. It happens to me all the time but it will eventually change. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah, don't worry, changing th etime, pausing, and other stuff sometimes slightly mess up the aging process, and some times, it just messes on it's own, :D

My Miagi (oniontchi) is suposed to be 4 and adult today but its still 1 and i never pause it or like that!!! :furawatchi:

Here are some reasons why your tama may be acting this way:

1: Pausing a Tamagotchi will really affect his aging process... you might have paused it for these reasons:

A: You could have paused it for activities you can't bring it to: for example swimming, Karate, Gymnastics, Badminton, Soccer, Football...etc.

B: you might have paused it at night...thats not the best plan, BTW.

C: It is possible it got paused by accident; if you lay down on it, or sat on it or somethin, it could have paused without you knowing...

2: You might have gone on clock set by accident... you might have done this for these reasons:

A: You didn't know how to pause

B: Accidently, you could have pressed the B button ( my B button is very sensitive) then A and C and the same time. That would literally stop time!

3: If none of these ever happened, your tama could have a glitch. Here are the reasons it might have a glitch:

A: You could have tried to Debug, or you opened you tama for a preticular reason, and you might have done something you wer'nt supposed to.

B: This is sorta impossible, but one of your friends you connected with might of had a virus and he passed it on to you

P.S: If there IS a virus in your V2, I strongly advise that you either be extremely careful with it, or that you buy another one. You could also contact Bandai.

4: Your tama may be having battery problems.

5: If you reset your tama often, and then download, he w'ont grow very quickly.

I hope my tips have helped. If you have any other questions about V1, V2 or V3 ( depending on the question for V3), I will always be happy to help.

Marie

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back