HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberrygirl12234

Reaction score
:wacko: My tamagotchi norphed into a character that looks like Princess Leaha. From Star Wars. I know I didn't spell her name right. Well, anyway I went to www.tamagotchi.com to see the personalitie of my character, and it wasn't there. (My tamagotchi is a V3.)Is mine a fake? I got it at Walgreens. :p

:) My tamagotchi norphed into a character that looks like Princess Leaha. From Star Wars. I know I didn't spell her name right. Well, anyway I went to www.tamagotchi.com to see the personalitie of my character, and it wasn't there. (My tamagotchi is a V3.)Is mine a fake? I got it at Walgreens. :)
Chill. Check the box. Was it from Bandai? What color was it? What was on the back? What do all the symbols look like? If you give me the info, I can tell you if it is a fake or not. <P.S. you may have gotten a secret character. How old is it? Tamagotchi.com doesn't have all of the characters on it, so don't worry. Also, does it have infrared, or that little red thing on top?>

Yea! It's fake. Or is it....real? It might be a star wars giga pet. Or the Ousu and Mesu character who wears a crown.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be fake. I've seen those fake tamas at walgreens before. If they're just black and white and come two to a pack, they're the fake ones.

i have never seen a fake tamagotchi before does it do everything that a real tamagotchi does?????

I'm not sure...

Hm...

Does it look like this?: :)

If so, it's called Chohimetchi.

:) My tamagotchi norphed into a character that looks like Princess Leaha. From Star Wars. I know I didn't spell her name right. Well, anyway I went to www.tamagotchi.com to see the personalitie of my character, and it wasn't there. (My tamagotchi is a V3.)Is mine a fake? I got it at Walgreens. :D
It could be Chohimetchi or Ponytchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back