Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargirl240

Reaction score
How come I can't get to the shop code screen anymore? My Tama is a V3 Gen.2 Mimitchi ;) (yay!). And my friend can't either, V3 Gen.5 Nikatchi. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

Star

do you know that to get there you have to press the first button 3 times and then wait untill he throws his hands up and then put in the code using the buttons as a,b, and c? ;)

As pinkeys said, press the A button (first button) three times. The shop owner will look surprised. Try not to pause in the middle of the code. If you pause too long, he will return to normal! Good luck ;) !

//TamaPATCHI

Your item list may be full. Your Tamagotchi can hold only so many items. Consume some of the food or snacks you've bought for it, then try the shop keeper again.

You know when your Tama isn't an adult, and you try to use the bow tie/drum/trumpet etc., it makes this sound? That's what happens when we try it. And I only have 20 food items, and 21 items. I'll try throwing some of the stuff away for now.

*Star*

But for some reason still, it doesn't work! I can buy items from the shop, but not put in the codes. Has this happened to anyone else?

*Star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back