V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crayoncanyon

Reaction score
im in ur forums gettn complaints off ur users
why is it no one makes growthcharts anymore? who knows...

anyway I intend to do so. I've begun gathering info in a thread which is located in the What's On Your Mind forum, but I don't think that place is entirley suitable.

Thanks ever so much to everyone who has been posting in there but from now I'm gathering all of the info up in this one thread here.

if you just submit which tama you started with and list which character it became in it's various stages then that's really great. if you add notes about how you cared for it too, detailed or not, then that's even better!

the way I'm going to lay it out is to list which characters turn into what that we know of so far (not the actual growth process)

eg:

Shirotsubutchi

v

Mohitamatchi, Marutchi, Petitchi, Mizutamatchi

etc

I'll try and update this top post as often as possible so keep your eyes peeled!

Babies

Shirotsubutchi

v

Tsubutchi

v

(I'm pretty sure that regardless of gender they can become any toddler but this is just a presumption and could easily be wrong, it seems that some teens and adults are male/female only)

Toddlers

Mohitamatchi

v

Ichigotchi (have only seen girls so far), Young Kuchipatchi

Marutchi

v

Ringotchi (again, only girls), Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi

Petitchi

v

Gurumetchi, Ringotchi, Young Robotchi

Mizutamatchi

v

Ichigotchi

Teens

Ichigotchi

v

Ponitchi, Furawatchi

Ringotchi

v

Maruitchi, Mimitchi

Young Mametchi

v

Mametchi

Young Mimitchi

v

Mimitchi, Pyonkotchi, Gozarutchi

Gurumetchi

v

Togetchi

(should have details on Young Kuchipatchi in next couple of days)

Adults

I'm guessing that all adults can evolve into the Old Timers, those are something that I'll discuss in the next section.

For now I'm not going to list all of the adults but I may do so when it is determined who, if anyone, is gender specific. So far Ponitchi and Maruitch have been seen numerous times but only as females.

Old Timers

Otokitchi (female)

Ojitchi (male)

Oyajitchi (when Oto & Oji mate the baby will skip the teen stage and go straight into Oyajitchi)

That's pretty much everything we've gathered so far folks, but keep submitting info so we can build up the bigger picture, there are still plenty of tamas no one has even reported seeing yet!

Again, a big thanks to everyone who has been posting in the old thread, and a massive thanks to RA who has given me permission to chop up his (her?) character chart to make the growth chart with! !

You can look at the character chart by clicking the link on the left hand side of the screen, or more even better, right here!

-u-

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Have some new info on Gurumetchi and Young Kuchipatchi...

Gurumetchi can turn into Tosakatchi with bad/average care and Young Kuchipatchi evolves into Minotchi (I did care for him perfectly but towards the end I started feeding him lots of snacks just to see what the effect might be)

Last edited by a moderator:
does any one have any other info at all? there are a lot of characters that no body has reported seeing yet and I'd be pleased if some one did, once I've got a healthy ammount of new info I'll get a mod to put it up in the first post.

-w-

if you're really dedicated to the cause and really want to help find out who turns into what then try out different techinques of caring for your tama, examples of this can be found here at mimitchi.com

this is a pretty handy guide on how to get the character you want on a gen1 or gen2 tama from back in the day too. I'm pretty sure all tamas follow a similar formular, it's just been made more complex is all.

:lol: :lol:

my last generation went from

mizutamatchi-> gurumetchi->tosakatchi

with decent care nothing extream and a little bit of extra snacks to play games.

it mated with my gf's masktchi and now the baby boy turned into harutchi when i was trying to not take care of it but kept anyway.

ill keep you updated hope this helps a little bit.

-Matt :lol:

thanks 52, found out about gurumetchi>tosakatchi the other day when my girlfriends evolved

do you know the chain that your girlfriends tama followed to get to masktchi?

and yeah, please do keep us updated on who harutchi evolves into, hopefully it won't be one of the guys we've seen already!

if you get obo/ojotchi then that'd be cool... don't worry if not though!

glack... just realised that I've been calling harutchi marutchi because of it's resembelance to mametchi...

thanks for posting btw

let's see some more stuff off of everyone else!!

Mohitamatchi to Hinotamatchi

It's a boy if that makes and difference.

Alright! Here's my contribution!

I have 3 V4s that are currently up and running. My first two are boys and started out this way:

1st V4:

From Egg - Tsubutchi - to Young Robotchi - to Mametchi

I cared for this one VERY well. I never let them loose anymore than one heart in anything, and I'm always playing games with them and hunting down their fav foods and snacks to feed. I have no life, so I baby my tamas to death. This one has a baby girl at the moment, and he should leave her tomorrow, so we'll see how she works out. I will update.

2nd V4:

From Egg - Tsubutchi - to Young Robotchi - to Mametchi!

This one was raised exactly like my first one, and I got the exact same results!! He is a second gen, and he has not been seen by the matchmaker yet for a mate. He will be six today so maybe that will happen. I will update if it does.

3rd V4:

From Egg - Shirotsubutchi - to Young Dorotchi

She is still young, and I found her on pause the night before last! She must have been paused for a while, because her age and evolution cycle seem to be out of wack. I care for her in the same manner as I do the others, and I will update if anything changes.

Hope that helps! I'll update soon!

2nd generation!

Girl

Mizu

She evolves at 8:02, but she wakes up at 9... I will change my time!

Well, it looks like I am updating already! There were'nt awake yet, but they are now!

My one Mametchi has left his baby girl with me and she is now at Shirotsubutchi status.

That's just about all I have to update at the moment. If you want anymore info about the current tamas in my care, check out my siggy!

thanks for all the new info hype & mia! nice and detailed.. me and my girlfriend both have male petitchis at the minute which is kind of odd, seeing as I cared for mine rubbish and she played games a lot etc...

bwauugh

oh well, we'll see what happens next by tomorrow morning I think

thanks again for updating guys! keep the info coming in everyone ! !

1.tsunotchi

petitchi

hinotamatchi

tosakitchi

(left for 1 hour ata a time during teen stage)

2.shitotsunotchi

mitzutamatchi

young memetchi

hanatchi

(left for 1 hour ata a time during teen stage)

the only two I can think of that look anything like a seel with a long nose are kuchipatchi and yattatchi...

are you making this up? because even those two are long shots...

was gonna post some info on young androtchi/robotchi and gurumetchi today but had to pause them both whilst I went swimming,

young a/r is gonna take even longer too because it was paused nearly all of yesterday.

let's keep this going, we need some more useful info, if there's a tama that you've got call it by the name that it's called on the character chart provided to us by RA. here is the link.

if you need to explain what the character looks like, take a screen shot or something and post that up.

c'mon guys! let's keep this going! ! !

they dont make groth charts cause its GROTH where talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anways:

girl name Miley

genoration 2

age 9

health on top

other things:

well... the matchmaker came 3 times and did not make my tama a match!!

that doesn't help at all.

the name that you gave your tama is meaningless.

the only info that we ACTUALLY NEED is:

which baby you hatched (ie boy or girl)

which toddler it became

which child/teen the toddler turned into

and what adult you got as a result of that

if you don't have that info, then don't bother posting.

once you've told us those things you can then go on to mention which generation it is, what it's parents were, how you looked after it, what it's name is (although to be honest, and quite blunt too, I really couldn't care less what it's name is, mine are usually called things like GLRBD), this sort of info is secondary and doesn't really help towards building the chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back