how to stop your tama when it starts to die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahfan

Reaction score
when your tamagotchi starts dying there is a skull and it is beeping when the sound is on and it is lying on the floor. that means it is gonna die.to stop that all you have to do is get something like a pen, press the reset button. after you press teh reset button there will be an egg on the screen. press the middle button then it will give u 2 choices. the choices are download and reset. hit the download button and your tama will be regular and wont be lying on the floor about to be dead

:eek: :( :D :huh: Hi Im new Lucky 4 u my tama was about to die this mornin, i took your advice. It worked Cool!!!

great tip! Ill use that one if my tama looks like it is dieing :eek: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done this and a cuple people I know has, but this could start a glich. That is what happen to me and some of my firends. But I still do it because I rather have my tama and if theres a glich i let it die(in time though..it just wont grow)

I have done this and a cuple people I know has, but this could start a glich. That is what happen to me and some of my firends. But I still do it because I rather have my tama and if theres a glich i let it die(in time though..it just wont grow)
fiogured thaT OUT FIRST DAY OF TAMA

it wor :eek: ked for me cause my tama was going to die this afternoon

An easier way is to just go to the medication box and select it one or two times.

Also, the skull does not mean that it will die, it just means it is sick :eek:

;P

another way that won't make your tama die is to TAKE CARE OF IT.

mines never died. =/ i wanna know how it feels. xD

when your tamagotchi starts dying there is a skull and it is beeping when the sound is on and it is lying on the floor. that means it is gonna die.to stop that all you have to do is get something like a pen, press the reset button. after you press teh reset button there will be an egg on the screen. press the middle button then it will give u 2 choices. the choices are download and reset. hit the download button and your tama will be regular and wont be lying on the floor about to be dead
No thats not how you stop it. Even if you do let it die it will still stay download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back