HELP ME! Guy Trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_jeewon

Reaction score
Hi. So 2day there was this guy ive fancied 4 ages, and well, id had enuf of watching and wanted doing, so i tld my m8 2 tell him. She did, but now my whole year knows! I don't mind they're only curious. No, I'm worried because I should have waited longer, we sit next 2 each other in English and we get along OK, but i dont no how he's going 2 react wen i c him. I'm also not tht popular so he might not ask me out. But, as i sed, we get along so... well he might ask me out. BIG MAYBE. but mostly not. sry 2 write u this essay but I NEED HEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!

Plz reply, I don't no wat 2 DOOO!

Girls - you may no, you may have been in this position b4

Guys- Yo may no with... your boy phycology...

Bye!

Hi. So 2day there was this guy ive fancied 4 ages, and well, id had enuf of watching and wanted doing, so i tld my m8 2 tell him. She did, but now my whole year knows! I don't mind they're only curious. No, I'm worried because I should have waited longer, we sit next 2 each other in English and we get along OK, but i dont no how he's going 2 react wen i c him. I'm also not tht popular so he might not ask me out. But, as i sed, we get along so... well he might ask me out. BIG MAYBE. but mostly not. sry 2 write u this essay but I NEED HEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!
Plz reply, I don't no wat 2 DOOO!

Girls - you may no, you may have been in this position b4

Guys- Yo may no with... your boy phycology...

Bye!
well i would act like nothing ever happened. it's true. this method always works. if he likes you he will say something. just act like you forgot you said a thing

wow! that actually sounds like it might work!
lol. trust me. people always come to me for help. this advice i have givin 10 times and every1 who uses it comes back and says thanx because it works.

wow, sorry but your post was hard to read o.o

to much chat talk.

'neways, well yeah, just act like nothing ever happened.

i have been in a situation sorta kinda like this, but a little differt.

i felt really akward for a while because some people were saying stuff like "o, they like you" "go out with them"

ect. and the person was just a friend- drove me mad.

but they went to a camp for a week so when they got back, we were kool.

so yeah, goog luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back