Beeping sounds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a more harder question to answer, and I'm not really sure if it means anything. (By the way, I have Tamagotchi Connections, Vs.1)

Well, if you listen really REALLY close to your tamagotchi's, you'll notice a sort of beep sound. And no, I'm not talking about the beeps your tamagotchi makes like when it needs stuff and such. I usually can only hear it when I put it up to my ear. But anyway, I have my first two that have a steady beep sound, it's continuous. The third one, however, has a pulsating beat. It's rythmic, kinda like the heart moniters you always hear on those hospital shows.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but it just got me a little worried because the beeping was different then the other two I have. I think maybe it's a second edition of the first version, cause it's the kind with stickers. The other two have the designs on them already, as described in my sig.

Any comments/help is greatly appreciated.

Something similar to this was asked. Someone said it was the Tamagotchi's ROM. They also said you get different beeps when you press the buttons. Maybe that's why one of your tamagotchis is different. If that's not the case...maybe it's a way to show individuality? :angry: ...Actually, I'm not sure what it is if it doesn't change beeping at all.

Yeah, this is a more harder question to answer, and I'm not really sure if it means anything. (By the way, I have Tamagotchi Connections, Vs.1)
Well, if you listen really REALLY close to your tamagotchi's, you'll notice a sort of beep sound. And no, I'm not talking about the beeps your tamagotchi makes like when it needs stuff and such. I usually can only hear it when I put it up to my ear. But anyway, I have my first two that have a steady beep sound, it's continuous. The third one, however, has a pulsating beat. It's rythmic, kinda like the heart moniters you always hear on those hospital shows.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but it just got me a little worried because the beeping was different then the other two I have. I think maybe it's a second edition of the first version, cause it's the kind with stickers. The other two have the designs on them already, as described in my sig.

Is it like a light buzzing sound?

Mine makes that steady beeping sound too when i put it close to my ear. I think this is normal, I agree that it's the tamagotchis heartbeat. I don't think you have anything to worry about, lol I was worried about that too at first. :lol:

no it's not a heart beep it\s just that the sound is on. Turn it off 4 a while and tada! no more beep. Also i recommend that u thern off the sound cuz the little beeping sounds can cause it to need a new battery in less than three weeks! :)

Is it like a light buzzing sound?
The ones that buzz eat through batteries like candy! I own three that buzz.

My two new ones beep so I'm guessing they last longer.

Ok I made that sound very :) . Way back when tama connections first came out in August of last year they made a mistake made in them. They would eat batteries in two weeks. I remember see posts that the new ones that beep don't eat batteries so I guess the problem was fixed. I have three from that time that I can no longer afford to keep running because of battery cost alone.

So: Ones that buzz: bad

Ones that beep: good

Edit: SweetTama are you sure you don't have the first release version that eats batteries? I could be wrong, I haven't had this beeping ones long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the help you guys! It means alot to me that people will respond. ^_^ I know I took a while to say something, but my thank you is still sincere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back