WHAT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure your not confusing names? like memetchi mimitchi and mametchi? their all so simalar?

if not it mag be a glitch..or perhaps they only appear on specific odd generations and all even generations *all based on care*

are you sure your not confusing names? like memetchi mimitchi and mametchi? their all so simalar?

if not it mag be a glitch..or perhaps they only appear on specific odd generations and all even generations *all based on care* :wacko:
No i'm not confusing names. Mimitchi is my favorite tama!! Read my signature!! :huh: :p :( ;) :D

if not it mag be a glitch..or perhaps they only appear on specific odd generations and all even generations *all based on care* :wacko: :huh:
No. I'm not confusing names I love mimitchi!! Read my signature!! :p :( ;) :D :D :p

I think he/she means Memetchi. :huh: Memetchi comes on the odd generation, take average care of your tamagotchi. That means you can be a Little forgetful about your tamagotchi.

:wacko: Locky458

*pokes* I was only statin git can happen...confusion can happen...are you sure it`s nto a TEEN mimetchi?

*pokes* I was only statin git can happen...confusion can happen...are you sure it`s nto a TEEN mimetchi?
He/she keeps on saying Mimitchi and then post Memetchi pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i donno....mabye she`s looking at two seperat charts and has them mixed up...

THIS IS A MIMITCHI!!!! :mimitchi: THIS IS MEMETCHI!! :blink:
One time I had two Mimitchis at the same time. Those were the only Mimitchis I ever had, butone was second generation the other was fifth. See? All generation does is raise chances. Except 1st, generation doesn't completely stop you from getting anything.

One time I had two Mimitchis at the same time. Those were the only Mimitchis I ever had, butone was second generation the other was fifth. See? All generation does is raise chances. Except 1st, generation doesn't completely stop you from getting anything.
Well, there is a thing called ODD GENERATION and EVEN GENERATION.

For example:

Mametchi :mimitchi: is only the odd generation. You will never to see him/her on the even generation.

Mimitchi :blink: is only the even generation. You will never see him/her on the generation.

:mimitchi: Locky458

Sometimes random characters appear on any generation - according to care though. :D

Well, there is a thing called ODD GENERATION and EVEN GENERATION.
For example:

Mametchi :angry: is only the odd generation. You will never to see him/her on the even generation.

Mimitchi :) is only the even generation. You will never see him/her on the generation.

:kusatchi: Locky458 I LIKE PIE!!!!
Well did you read my question?? I got mimitchi :mimitchi: on generation 3!!

Like I said, it only raises chances, but it can't ensure anything. Everything has it's own unique training, and lot's of times there is something similar to it on opposite generations, but each character is unique. Generation can't stop anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back