help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
im having a big problem i have a friend that lets call him N, N isnt anybodys friend apart from me and another friend lets call A. N used to be my best friend but he doesnt let me invite anyone else apartbfrom him to my house i also habve another group of friends that lets call B G T and P or the "group" they say i should not be friends with N and N thinks nearly everyone is lets say bad anways N is very unsocial and says i should stay with him i always have good time with N but i dont want to leave him wat do i do?? plz help

Tell all of them to stop being selfish. You can be friends with whoever you want to. If N is anti-social, hang out with him alone.

Just because they don't all get along doesn't mean you have to ditch them. NONE of my friends like each other, but I'm still friends with them. It just takes balancing out how often you see them.

Tell all of them to stop being selfish. You can be friends with whoever you want to. If N is anti-social, hang out with him alone.
Just because they don't all get along doesn't mean you have to ditch them. NONE of my friends like each other, but I'm still friends with them. It just takes balancing out how often you see them.
thanks 4 the advice sk im glad im not the only one

Well if you want to dump 'N' as a friend, then do it. But it should be becuase you think you should be able to hang around with other people, not becuase your other group of friends think that you should. Don't give in to Peer Pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back