v4 trick to earn money!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
OK the easy way to earn money one the V4 Is go on tamatown and play the games in the arcade(ring toss or claw) And aim for the gold bags. They give you 300 points each. You can also play the preschool game but that is a little long and time consuming.

^^;

i play the game in regular school.

word search. 200points.

its not much but i remembered where the words are.

or you can go to toys store, and play the car game. thats simple.

OK the easy way to earn money one the V4 Is go on tamatown and play the games in the arcade(ring toss or claw) And aim for the gold bags. They give you 300 points each. You can also play the preschool game but that is a little long and time consuming.
Another way is... do what you said, get like, 9900 points (or less) and CONTINUOUSLY ENTER THE CODE. Quick way to do it.

That's a good idea! I don't have a v4 yet, but I am soon! I have gathered a lot of useful info here! :wacko:

really? i don't have a V4 yet and my cousin is going to Hong Kong so she's gonna look for 1 4 me. Does anyone know if HK has Tama V4 yet?
B) :) Yes there are.

Word search, huh?

I have yet to find that game in the V4 tama town. Where is it? =(

After you earn points on Tamatown how do you get them? :D
tou must click logout on the website and enter the logout password and the points will automicatly be stored in your personal bank. :(

When you go to the pc, do not, I repeat do not press anything on your tamagotchi until you get your logout password because they work together, meaning if you go off that screen the new login password will not correspond with the logout password and all your point earning will go to waist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back