New Tamagotchi Version 4 Designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk members,

After a long time checking back on Tamagotchi.com, I finally spotted what I was looking for- new designs for the Version 4! :) Unfortunately I can not post the picture, but the least I can do is post the link to the new products being released. So hear it is: https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/index.php! B)

As you can see, there are a lot of new designs being released. Bandai sure has their hands full, hehe... :D

Well good luck to everyone who is planing on purchasing a Version 4! :)

//Tama-Love

Oh cool! I want one of the NEWer designs. Problem is those probably won't be available for awhile. And I wanted another V4 soon so I can connect my current V4 with another V4.

I hope we can have some bigger pictures soon!

Oh cool!  I want one of the NEWer designs.  Problem is those probably won't be available for awhile.  And I wanted another V4 soon so I can connect my current V4 with another V4.   

I hope we can have some bigger pictures soon!
Cool i found some much bigger pictures! :( Here they are! Enjoy! :D

Yes, thank you! :D It looks like Bandai changed the page... yesterday they showed all of the new desings, but now only two remain. Please take a look at ~Cute_Blonde_Chick~'s link, you will see all of the new V4 designs. :(

//Tama-Love

mimitchi mametchi, ur not alone ... i havent seen it in stores yet either -.-" lol

Hurray! I got one of the 5 left at my Wal-mart- one of the glow-in-the-dark ones!

r they all out in every country yet? cauz i don't live in america or in the

UK, i live in asia :p :D ;)

I got my v4 about a week ago it os the one with lots of green lines that glow in the dark and i just sighned up for tama town. i had sebiretchi i was going to take pictue of it but friend reset it so if you have any of sebiretchi PLEASE send them to me. :mellow:

sebretchi is the best better then mamaetchi *cough* loser i hate the old mamatchi he is a *cough* loser but the the 3 and 4 vervion of him are good :D <- LOSER no adfense billy 992188363846284725 whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back