Sign in to follow this  
Tama-Love

New Tamagotchi Version 4 Designs!

Hello TamaTalk members,

After a long time checking back on Tamagotchi.com, I finally spotted what I was looking for- new designs for the Version 4! :) Unfortunately I can not post the picture, but the least I can do is post the link to the new products being released. So hear it is: http://www.tamagotchi.com/products/index.php! B)

As you can see, there are a lot of new designs being released. Bandai sure has their hands full, hehe... :D

Well good luck to everyone who is planing on purchasing a Version 4! :)

//Tama-Love

Oh cool! I want one of the NEWer designs. Problem is those probably won't be available for awhile. And I wanted another V4 soon so I can connect my current V4 with another V4.

I hope we can have some bigger pictures soon!

Oh cool!  I want one of the NEWer designs.  Problem is those probably won't be available for awhile.  And I wanted another V4 soon so I can connect my current V4 with another V4.   

I hope we can have some bigger pictures soon!

Cool i found some much bigger pictures! :( Here they are! Enjoy! :D

Yes, thank you! :D It looks like Bandai changed the page... yesterday they showed all of the new desings, but now only two remain. Please take a look at ~Cute_Blonde_Chick~'s link, you will see all of the new V4 designs. :(

//Tama-Love

I bought one from Wal-mart!!! :D  :D  :)

I BOUGHT MINE AT K-MART!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

mimitchi mametchi, ur not alone ... i havent seen it in stores yet either -.-" lol

Hurray! I got one of the 5 left at my Wal-mart- one of the glow-in-the-dark ones!

Everyone wants to thank Bandi for there hard work on v1,v2,v3 and v4!

So thanks Bandi!

Sincerly,

Everyone at Tamatalk!

P.S Thanks again Bandi!

r they all out in every country yet? cauz i don't live in america or in the

UK, i live in asia :P :D ;)

I got my v4 about a week ago it os the one with lots of green lines that glow in the dark and i just sighned up for tama town. i had sebiretchi i was going to take pictue of it but friend reset it so if you have any of sebiretchi PLEASE send them to me. :mellow: