matchmaker problem - v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dynagirl

Reaction score
can someone help me? the matchmaker has come to my v4 a few times but i wasn't able to press a button before it disappeared. i don't even know if it made a noise, i would just look at it randomly and she would pop up and then leave before i could press anything. this never happened with my v3. now my tamagotchi is an old timer....does anyone know for sure if the matchmaker comes back on v4s when you have an old timer? i totally don't want it to die because i have so much stuff for it already. thanks!!

can someone help me? the matchmaker has come to my v4 a few times but i wasn't able to press a button before it disappeared. i don't even know if it made a noise, i would just look at it randomly and she would pop up and then leave before i could press anything. this never happened with my v3. now my tamagotchi is an old timer....does anyone know for sure if the matchmaker comes back on v4s when you have an old timer? i totally don't want it to die because i have so much stuff for it already. thanks!!
The matchmaker does not come for a old-timer. A Old-timer can only mate with another old-timer. If you do this you can get a SECRET CHARATCER!!! He/she skips the teen and child stage. His name is Oyajitchi.

:ichigotchi: Locky458

when your tam is an old timer the matchmaker doesnt visit u anymore :ichigotchi:

you have to get another tamagotchi that is a old timer and is the opposite gender and connect them until they fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back