How do I age my Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiYay

Reaction score
Hiya, any help and advice would be appreciated, I looked through some aging tips, but it didn't work. I have a v1 connection. How do you succesfully age ? Thanks in advance :lol:

Okay, a way to make it age is if u set the time 2 10:59pm, then at 12, it will age.

Also, sometimes ur tamagotchi adoesn't age untill it is a teenager

OH, My v2 is working, but still sometimes stuff's up. I had 2 keep downloading it. It is now an adult but still 0 years old! It stll does grow, sometimes doesn't age

go to the set the time mode and set it to 8:59 am but do not press B instead press C then A now the time should read 9:59 am now press B three times and then press A and chec the age your tamagotchi should have aged by 1 year! you can do this as many times as you like.

All you have to do is go to the clock mode... then press A and C at the same time to set the time. Use the A button to make the hour go to 8 AM and use the B button to make the minutes say 59, so that the time then reads 8:59 AM. Then instead of setting the time, press A and C at the same time once more. If you did everything correctly, the time should have switched to say 9:59 AM. Go back to the main screen and view the status meter. Tamagotchi should have aged by one year.

Go onto the 'Tips and Tricks' Forum and find my topic named 'How to make ur tamagotchi connexion 2yrs older' U will see how to age it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back