are they for boys or girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are tamagotchis for boys or girls

• girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boys

• both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover456

Reaction score
everyone at my school makes fun of me because i am a boy with tamagotchis. beecause of this i have no friends they think i am a wierdo.so what do u think

*Edit: repaired broken poll selection entries*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if people can`t like you for liking tamagotchis then they shopuldnm`t be worth having as freinds. >.> But scince tamas are mainly a girl type thing you`ll probly have better luck with the ladies than others! ^^ but do you have any real life freinds *not from online* that like tamas? * i have a bunch thta used to use tamas at my highschool...one senior takes my tama during lunch and plays games >.>*

Tamagotchi's are for boys. Like Zunky said you would make friends with a lot of girls. Personal, they wasn't your friends or a good friend anyway. That's not your problem that theirs.

Just like on that DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE "Jump IN"

They thought Corbin Bleu "Izzy" was a girly man, just because he played jump rope.

you COULD try making freinds with highschoolers..some seniors may remember tama from back when they were your age and think they`re cool...then if anyone else rejects you they`ll think twice before at least teasing you..that`ll get THAT out of the way *caus ewho wants to mess with angr upper classmen?* and like i stated before if they don`t like you now then their not worth making friends later cause if you do one thing they won't like then they`ll probly backstab you.

That's about the same thing as laughing at some one with a pet and likes to play with it! You will eventually find some one else who like Tamas, and you will be very close because of your experiences.

i am i boy and i have 1 friend that likes tamas and evry1 else makes fun of us

i showed my uratama to my friends in lunch, and they thought it was so cute with the little blue screen and the star entenna! and they're all underclassmen(they're juniors, and im a freshman) so making friends with older people is always better since they're more mature and accepting. You could also try getting a "manly tamagotchi", such as one of the grafitti or camo patterened ones. hope i helped!

What is the last and the middle one? I choose both because they are so for boys too they just need them to have more guy designs I'm a girl though but I do know a guy that has 2 and I've seen lotsof guys with them walking around.

yeah..That`s why i gave my boyfreind a blue one for christmas *V4 with waves and such* if they had black through i bet Josh *death_kills on tamatalk* would be happier cause he likes black but anywayz....i hoppe they release more guyish desighns soon too so other guys at school can get V4`s *cause i know quite a few whom love tamas* I also want a guyish desighn..*i have glow-in-the-dark but i want a black one also*

it shouldn't be a boy/ girl think cuz I have a gameBOY and im a girl. so why should a tama be any different? they should be for any1 who wants one. don't ya think? :D

it`s a goof the creater of the thread made >.> i wouldn`t worry about it.things liek that happen..he second choice it appears to be boys and the last i think is both...

tama's are for boys and girls but they appeal mostly to girls. but what zunky said - you would probably have a better chance with making friends with girls.

i feel bad for you. hope you make some friendss.

everyone at my school makes fun of me because i am a boy with tamagotchis. beecause of this i have no friends they think i am a wierdo.so what do u think
oh poor guy! :D I am a girl but i know lots of boys at my school with tamas.So you should not feel bad at all :D

Hope you make some new frinds!

~ Dog lover 10~ ;)

they wouldnt have liked u anyway becuz they arent ur real friends and i like boys with tamagotchis

I HAVE THREE TAMAS IM A BOY AND EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back