when does the adult leave the baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amylou

Reaction score
ok id better tell this to u

yesterday my tama had a baby boy (need names!!)and I just need to know when does the adult GO!!!!! :( :( :( :angry: :blink:

p.s.im planning to watch it and have a little cry! :( :( :( :ph34r: :ph34r:

They leave at 12:00am tonight! I hope your in a different time zone then I'm in Because it 2:24am here.(yeah I'm a night owl) My babies left tonight also.

Edit: I meant my babies Admin and Mina not the baby babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! :angry:

The crying cermony is quite moving. If it is too late, i would suggest changeing the time. But, do with caution as changing the time does slow the growth devloment.

ok id better tell this to u
yesterday my tama had a baby boy (need names!!)and I just need to know when does the adult GO!!!!! :( :( :( :angry: :blink:

p.s.im planning to watch it and have a little cry! :( :( :( :ph34r: :ph34r:
when it goes to bed with the baby 4 the second night it goes at 12:00 set the time to 11:59 to watch it die ;)

IT DOES NOT DIE!!!! It just leaves. put it 2 11:59 with the lights on. After it has been with the baby 4 24 hr.

thanks it already gone and im having my cry now!

thanks for the help it bort me to the 2gen!!!!

i once watched mine leave its baby, i cried. it is very sad, like jappyx said. it stands there and watches its baby and looks so compassionite and happy and sad....when u hear about it it doesnt sound sad but for some reason it always is :'( :D

i [SIZE=14pt]have never seen my adult go.[/SIZE]

guess wat! my adult had a baby today and it had twin girls.anel and devil.

my one is devil!!! :D :D

kaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back