Sign in to follow this  
mimichi7

c button?

I got a version4 yesterday and when nothing is highlighted if you press the c button it jumps up and then spins and when it goes on the ground it does this cheesy smile thing. Is this normal I don't know because it doesn't say anything about it in the instructions...

-mimichi7

Edited by mimichi7

it`s just a little animation thingy that Bandai added to make the tama more interesting.it`s kinda like calling your tama =^.^= mine`s for instance is soo cute! it looks like a puff ball when it comes up tp the screen.

it`s just a little animation thingy that Bandai added to make the tama more interesting.it`s kinda like calling your tama =^.^= mine`s for instance is soo cute! it looks like a puff ball when it comes up tp the screen.

Ok thanks I didn't know about this one is there any more new V4 ones I should know about it's the only one I've noticed.

what exactly do you mean? *mind is lost in confusion*

what exactly do you mean? *mind is lost in confusion*

I mean is there new animations that aren't on the version 1, 2, or 3.? I don't want to get confused of another one... :P

they can do a lot of things..i only got a tamagotchi a few weeks ago and i`m on 2nd generation on the V4...so i`m not sure...

they can do a lot of things..i only got a tamagotchi a few weeks ago and i`m on 2nd generation on the V4...so i`m not sure...

Ok, thanks anyways, does anyone else know of any V4 animations?

I got a version4 yesterday and when nothing is highlighted if you press the c button it jumps up and then spins and when it goes on the ground it does this cheesy smile thing. Is this normal I don't know because it doesn't say anything about it in the instructions...

-mimichi7

ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL I HAVE 3 V4S AND THEY ALL DO THAT :o :o :unsure:

ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL I HAVE 3 V4S AND THEY ALL DO THAT :o :o :unsure:

Ok thanks everyone (everythree) teehee lol.