c button?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
I got a version4 yesterday and when nothing is highlighted if you press the c button it jumps up and then spins and when it goes on the ground it does this cheesy smile thing. Is this normal I don't know because it doesn't say anything about it in the instructions...

-mimichi7

Last edited by a moderator:
it`s just a little animation thingy that Bandai added to make the tama more interesting.it`s kinda like calling your tama =^.^= mine`s for instance is soo cute! it looks like a puff ball when it comes up tp the screen.

it`s just a little animation thingy that Bandai added to make the tama more interesting.it`s kinda like calling your tama =^.^= mine`s for instance is soo cute! it looks like a puff ball when it comes up tp the screen.
Ok thanks I didn't know about this one is there any more new V4 ones I should know about it's the only one I've noticed.

what exactly do you mean? *mind is lost in confusion*
I mean is there new animations that aren't on the version 1, 2, or 3.? I don't want to get confused of another one... :p

they can do a lot of things..i only got a tamagotchi a few weeks ago and i`m on 2nd generation on the V4...so i`m not sure...

they can do a lot of things..i only got a tamagotchi a few weeks ago and i`m on 2nd generation on the V4...so i`m not sure...
Ok, thanks anyways, does anyone else know of any V4 animations?

all tamas have animations, although all of the are different. Get all tamas to see all animations! It's simple! ;) :D :D ^_^

I got a version4 yesterday and when nothing is highlighted if you press the c button it jumps up and then spins and when it goes on the ground it does this cheesy smile thing. Is this normal I don't know because it doesn't say anything about it in the instructions...-mimichi7

ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL I HAVE 3 V4S AND THEY ALL DO THAT :eek: :eek: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back