Animal Disscussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
OK, I've seen so many people want to have an Animal Lovers Forum, so instead of a forum, I've created a topic where you can say anything about animals! :D

Here, you can post pics, share funny stories, or just tell us what pets you have! ;) I'll go get a pic of my dog! :D

:) //RM :)

EDIT: Scamp sitting! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I've seen so many people want to have an Animal Lovers Forum, so instead of a forum, I've created a topic where you can say anything about animals! :D Here, you can post pics, share funny stories, or just tell us what pets you have! :mametchi: I'll go get a pic of my dog! ;)

:D //RM :D

EDIT: Scamp sitting! :mimitchi:

i have 2 dog both golden retrivers and 2 cats :D :D

;) im an animal expert :D   go on quiz me about an animal
I believe Rey M intended this topic is for Animal fans to tell other members about their pets, post pics, share funny stories :mimitchi:

I think, if you want other members to ask you questions about pet care so that you can demonstrate your animal expertise to everyone, you should perhaps start a separate topic :mametchi: Thanks :D

OK, I've seen so many people want to have an Animal Lovers Forum, so instead of a forum, I've created a topic where you can say anything about animals! :huh: Here, you can post pics, share funny stories, or just tell us what pets you have! :mellow: I'll go get a pic of my dog! :D

EDIT: Scamp sitting! :huh:
Omg! Thats adorable! I have one dog named Penny, she is an Irish red and white setter. :huh:

I love Animals. They are my favourite thing ever! :D

Katie the animal lover

Aww, gorgeous pets, guys! I can't find a pic of my hamster! :lol: And tamgotchi master22, tell me, what breed is my dog? That's a question for you! :D

:hitodetchi: //RM :blink:

Aww, gorgeous pets, guys! I can't find a pic of my hamster! :angry: And tamgotchi master22, tell me, what breed is my dog? That's a question for you! :angry: :D //RM :D
:angry: Your pic of Scamp sitting (first post) was not very clear... but it looks like Scamp is a little Schnauzer or Irish Fox Hound (kind of like TinTin's dog Snowy - but not white) :D

Great thread, Rey Mysterio! Do I EVER have pictures of my animals! :D I'm getting ready to run to the store in a minute, but I will post tons of pictures when I return home. Be prepared, everyone. :angry:

:D Your pic of Scamp sitting (first post) was not very clear... but it looks like Scamp is a little Schnauzer or Irish Fox Hound (kind of like TinTin's dog Snowy - but not white) :angry:
Yeah, he's a mini schnauzer- lol, I love him to bits! :D

Great thread, Rey Mysterio! Do I EVER have pictures of my animals! :angry: I'm getting ready to run to the store in a minute, but I will post tons of pictures when I return home. Be prepared, everyone. :(  
Thanks!

I can't wait to see your pets! :angry:

My *Sob* Dog *Sob* Scamp *Sob* Was the bestest dog ever...
Lol, same name as my doggie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back