iceskater

bad tama

do you have hinotamatchi?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. do you have hinotamatchi?

• who?
    • yes
    • no

my friend has him and he has bad behaveior. he mostly gives bad gifts like poop and snake!help?! :D :huh: :D :huh: :mellow: :huh:

well, im sure its random and ur friends tama probably doesnt have enough training. but hinotamatchi's are supposed to be rebels right? :?

hinotamatchis are VERY SPOILED they give naughty prestents and paint houses and are just a plain nuisance....

hinotamatchis are VERY SPOILED they give naughty prestents and paint houses and are just a plain nuisance....

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY tama is hinotamothi and I took PERFECT care of it!!DID I DO SOMTHING WRONG?!!!(Deep breathing)

well, im sure its random and ur friends tama probably doesnt have enough training. but hinotamatchi's are supposed to be rebels right? :?

ya he is a rebal but what dose being a reble have any thing to do with giving teribal gifts

__ __

/ /__/ /

/ O O /

/ = /

/ / look mimetchi

he is my tama and he has only given about 1 bad gift this week

is he like a nice charicctor or something? :huh: :D

LOL, their personalities don't actually show. He's not giving poop just because he's a rebel. It's like... someone once said they thought their Kuchipatchi was refusing to play games because he was lazy. Not true.

Hinotamatchi's giving poop because he hasn't been disciplined enough. Just make sure he's given a time out the next time he does it.

Your tama doesn't have anough training. My advice......... :unsure: :( :o

WHEN YOUR TAMA BEEPS even when its not hungry, and its perfectly happy, mabie your doing this, no affence, DO NOT PRAISE IT! Instead, give it a time out! Also, do not let is wait get too high, that could cause it to be bratty!LOL:-) :oD :) :-X :-0