If you found a million$s what would you do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you found a million$s what would you do?

• SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR! 1000000,000000,00000 CANDIES ARE ALL MINE!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bigger house..

• TOYZ!! TOYZ

• Save it for a reallly, really big thing

• Donate it to the orphaned kids and the homeless.

• food! food!

• electronics!

• go on vacation at a amusment park or other cool resorts!

• stay with and do completly NOTHING!

• OTHER(Put in post!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I live in a shed, i would get a house and then donate the rest to charity.

Wat would u do?

I definitely wouldn’t keep it for myself. There are plenty of worries in the world it's self. The first thing I would do with the money is donate it to shelters and hospitals, many people need our help! And with the leftovers I would give it out to the homeless on the streets. How would you feel if you were in a position where you had no family and no food to live on? :D

I do hope that sometime the people less fortunate than us will have their chance to shine. :lol:

//Tama-Love

Lol, this one time I found 100 dollor bill at Chruch and I told the teachers to ask people if anybody lost 100 dollors.

I didn't keep it because the peson who lost the 100 dollors worked VERY hard for it.

I'd give It to hospitals and the RSPCA.

and any left over money I'd donate It to help buy new things for my school.

If I "found" $1 million then I can almost bet that it isn't legal tender and there is absolutely no way I'd be keeping it! What I would do is report it to the police who would then kindly give it back - as no person who is harbouring massive quantities of money for illegal purposes are going to come forward.

There was actually a case like this in the last couple of years. :lol:

As far as what I'd do with that much... well realistically, in this day and age, one million is really not that much. The average decent house costs half that amount. I'd be inclined to put away or invest some, use a little on some comforts and maybe sponsor a child and give a little more to the charities when they come knocking. :D

I'd save some for when I'm older (for a car, House, etc) I'd donate some to people, and I'd give some to my other Family (not my blood family, just another family who I love very much.)

The rest I would keep for myself :nazotchi:

i would hide it from my family cause they will take it and buy a bunch of crap like my dad would get a race car

I want to see how people would feel if they really found one.
1,000,000 is a lot. Honestly, and truthfully, 100,000 would go to animal aid. 100,000 would go to the Womens Shelter 100,000 would go to the homeless shelters. 100,000 would go to hurricane victims. I would have 600,000 left.

Hmm.

100,000 would go to the food bank. 500,000. 100,000 would go towards my families new renovation.

Omg. I have 400,000 left. :eek: I'll give the rest to the Cancer Foundation. :nazotchi:

Kate

I'd buy myself something like a ping pong table, (yay! ^^) a bunch of pokemon cards, maybe a v4, (hey, yeah!) AN AYA UETO CD-- (BOO YEAH, BABY!) no wait... i'll buy..... A GIG FROM AYA UETO FOR MY BDAY PARTY! BOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the rest of it.... charity. I'm trying to earn money for my birthday cuz I'd deserve it. I am so bad! xD And maybe try to stop animal testin and child/animal abuse. :nazotchi: Yeah.

I couldn't help but eat sugar... muahahahahaha... @w@

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy a bigger house cuz my house here is to small but I would probly donate like 3,000 to charity

i would do a couple of things;

1st.buy a dog

2nd.GO TO THE BEACH!!

3rd.donet mony to the orhanz

4th.buy an ipod and then some songs

5th.new house,paint new bedroom,get new fernitor

thats about....yah

Hmm.. that's a hard question. I would buy a dog, and for when I'm older for a car and a house. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back