How do I like them again?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linuslove

Reaction score
i have had my tama for about 4 months. they are starting to get boring to me, and i just bought it a new pouch backpack thing and spent all my money on it! does anyone have any advice on how to get me to like it again? was that a total waste of my money? i really regret beying it now. what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME! :(

well you can always take out the battary out of your tama keep it stored somewhere out of sight spend perhaps a month without caring for it and then come back to it. They may then seem a little refreshing.

*i had to do that once.*

ok try this

instead of playing with ur tama go to a website called toontown we can be friends and put ur tama on pause for a couple weeks and then u might like it again

PM me if u like it and u wanna b friends

ok try this

instead of playing with ur tama go to a website called toontown we can be friends and put ur tama on pause for a couple weeks and then u might like it again

no thanks. i don't see how that would help me :(

ok try this

Takin gthe battary out would save the battary`s power.pause would drain it even MORE than regularly running it. and diddn`t the thread`s creator say they had no more money?and dosen't toontown COST money? *i don`t know fir sure but still*

As Zunky said, take the battery out. There's nothing wrong with taking a break. :(

Then put it in when you feel like you could do with some distractions. :( You'll find the whole thing refreshing again.

i got bored with my v3 so i just went out and got a v4!!! there much cooler or like zunky said just take a break some times my tama stresses me out and i need a break so i gust pause it fo a lil wile then start playing with it again! and if you arnt going to play with it 4 a wile take the battres out so you dont waist power!!!

hope i helped!!

tamacraz101

;)

Maybe you should give it some more time. I love Tamas and think they are just real great and fun, but if you really don't like it, you could try selling it. ;)

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

i have had my tama for about 4 months. they are starting to get boring to me, and i just bought it a new pouch backpack thing and spent all my money on it! does anyone have any advice on how to get me to like it again? was that a total waste of my money? i really regret beying it now. what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME! :D
Well the worst thing to do is to get angry AT it. I had my v1 for ages, loved it, got a v3 and hated it. I found the only way for me to start liking it at all was to relax.

:huh: Just put it away for awile, that will probaby help. A week or so might do the trick, try even a month! :(

My tamas: :D

V3, dark green with frogs.

Character: Gozarutchi

Stage: Adult B)

V3, pink with bows.

Character: Gozarutchi

Stage: Adult :D

V4, pink candy cane stripes

Stage: Adult

Character:?

Tama school: Elementary :huh:

Well, i would put it on pause for a day or two,(even longer if u want) then after a few days later or w/e u did, go look up a billion tamagotchi sites. XD Then you'll prob think "Ohhh, i wanna play with my tam again!"

Thats kind of what i did :huh:

Takin gthe battary out would save the battary`s power.pause would drain it even MORE than regularly running it. and diddn`t the thread`s creator say they had no more money?and dosen't toontown COST money? *i don`t know fir sure but still*
toontown does yes cost money sad isn't it?

Just take out the battery and store it for a while and maybe after a while you will like them again

maybe debug it?

if you dont feel cheated with the v3/v4 debugging shortcomings (i would ;) they messed it up badly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back