Sign in to follow this  
PockyGirl

NNNOOO!!!!!

I looked down at my green tama's screen to see a liquid type stuff in the corner(hasn't been anywhere near liquid) then the low battery warning came up. An acidy smell is coming from my green tama. :lol: I've just spent the last half-hour trying to unsrew it. It won't even budge. I'm hoping its not battery acid, but is it? ^_^ :( :(

Oh thank you've all been a big help with my question. *is ticked off*

:lol: Sorry!

I just read you thread a little while ago but i didnt reply because i just didnt know what to say....

I do hope your tama is gonna be alright

I'd take it back if you didnt have it for too long

Thank you for replying, no I haven't had it in the sun. Its really strange my other tama is prefectly fine.(i changed the battery on that one) I started them on the same day at the same time. This is bad. I won't be able to get another one til I find a job to pay for it.::sigh:: If only I could get it open to find out if it battery acid, I'm pretty sure it is.

Thank you for replying, no I haven't had it in the sun. Its really strange my other tama is prefectly fine.(i changed the battery on that one) I started them on the same day at the same time. This is bad. I won't be able to get another one til I find a job to pay for it.::sigh:: If only I could get it open to find out if it battery acid, I'm pretty sure it is.

Then maybe you can take it back to the store and get a replacement

since you started them on the same day its not common to have that problem

:lol: Sorry!

I just read you thread a little while ago but i didnt reply because i just didnt know what to say....

I do hope your tama is gonna be alright

I'd take it back if you didnt have it for too long

I'm sorry I shouldn't have typed that message. I tend to have a very short temper. Its also I'm very worried about my tama so I snap when worried.

Then maybe you can take it back to the store and get a replacement

since you started them on the same day its not common to have that problem

Thats another problem I ordered them from KBtoys.com so returning the one is out of the question.

Wow. Yeah, it's acid I suppose. Jebus, now your creeping me out... *Moves tamagotchis away from light.* I think the best you can do I play around with it, send a calm e-mail to KBtoys, and just move on I guess. :lol: That REALLY sucks.

i never orederd something from the pc... do u have a receipt? and i hate to say it but it is most likly battery acid cause when a battery explodes then dries back up it hardens... really really hard

Really? I never knew that, than again I wouldn't because they were the first thing I ever ordered online. Thanks. I'm still hoping though that its prefectly fine.

Yah as long as you have the receipt from the order you CAN take it in to the store and get a replacement but you dont get your money back only a replacement

Yah as long as you have the receipt from the order you CAN take it in to the store and get a replacement but you dont get your money back only a replacement

Yea I kept the receipt so I should be able to return it and get a new one.

Read your invoice from your order it will tell you what to do in a time of need like this.