Pllease, advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funsychloe

Reaction score
Well there's this boy lts call him R.. He's REALY nice... And I like him... And lately he's ben hanging out with me... I went to get something for the teacher.. And he came too! There's about 5 of these things happened.. And he's been looking at me... Differently.... Does he like me?

its hard to say.

i would say dont ask him.

if he wants to tell you, he will.

and if you tell him, well, yall might feel allittle awkward.

just think befor you say or do something.

if you tell him, you could end up ruining a good friend ship.

it all depends.

:mellow:

good luck!

:mellow: Thanks.

My friend asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said, "Yeah, her name's Kerry." But she's not real! I asked him how old she was and he said 10, then I asked again 1 week later and he said 11 so I asked when her B-day was and he said it was the 25th of febuary 1996... It was OCTOBER! Plus someone else asked him, "If you had to pick someone in this class to be your girlriend, who would it be?" And he said someone with glasses... I'm the ONLY girl with glasses!

:mellow: Thanks.
My friend asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said, "Yeah, her name's Kerry." But she's not real! I asked him how old she was and he said 10, then I asked again 1 week later and he said 11 so I asked when her B-day was and he said it was the 25th of febuary 1996... It was OCTOBER! Plus someone else asked him, "If you had to pick someone in this class to be your girlriend, who would it be?" And he said someone with glasses... I'm the ONLY girl with glasses!
well, i personaly would just leave ur friendship, well as friends.

some times crushes kinda just, float away and you dont want to risk your friendship.

plus, what much can you do at age 10-11 (correct me if i'm wrong).

trust me, its better to be friends right now and wait and maybe grow into more later,

then ruin it now.

:eek:

well, i personaly would just leave ur friendship, well as friends.some times crushes kinda just, float away and you dont want to risk your friendship.

plus, what much can you do at age 10-11 (correct me if i'm wrong).

trust me, its better to be friends right now and wait and maybe grow into more later,

then ruin it now.

:mametchi:
Yeah at your age, all crushes do is add problems and drama. When you get into high school and such, it wouldn't be as bad. You guys would of matured a bit and you'll have a better idea what his feelings are directed at you.

i like a dude to!!lol

but i mean yah what can u do?

im not going to tell him that i like him cause i dont want to hurt ur friend ship!lol :eek:

but just dont tell him,win the time is right,he'll tell u :lol:

I currently hate boys and I know this isn't helpful but if I were you I would tell him to back off and leave me alone.

Ok...if a guy goes shopping with you he likes you. ;)

About crushes at a young age...it doesn't really make it easier when you're older. Things are more serious in relationships when you are older, and you get hurt for longer generally speaking. Young crushes are part of growing up. You have them, you break up, you get a bit sad, you get over it, and you're stronger for it. ^_^

Ok...if a guy goes shopping with you he likes you. :eek:
About crushes at a young age...it doesn't really make it easier when you're older. Things are more serious in relationships when you are older, and you get hurt for longer generally speaking. Young crushes are part of growing up. You have them, you break up, you get a bit sad, you get over it, and you're stronger for it. :)
Makes sense. I might of misworded it in the past, but I tend to suggest the younger ones to lay off having boyfriends and such until high school because its less stressful for the person. Growing up for me I had maybe one crush and he moved away. Not a huge deal, it kind of sucked, but didn't feel much grief. Being picked on by boys at school growing up did bring grief, so I didn't even start thinking about wanting a boyfriend until Grade 10, and I didn't even get my first until Grade 11.

i'm in grade 8 and i've never had a boyfriend, but i'll just tell you this, you'll probably end up getting your feelings hurt. boyfriends are probably great and all, but seeing guys hurt my friends really bad made me realize that i don't need a boyfriend. yeah, i have a crush. but i' m not worried about that right now. i'm just going to wait for the one god has for me! :lol: look chances are if you go out with him right now, you will ruin your friendship. if you do go out with him and things don't work out, don't worry their is some great guy out there for everyone! (every girl that is) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back