Sign in to follow this  
Acid~Rain

AARGH! I hate This rumor!

i never said i was proud, i just did that cause at school i dont take crap from anyone, including the teachers

I know i never said you were proud, it is just like you are acting like it because You were announcing it to everyone. don't take me the wrong way, I'm trying to help.

~Lola*Girl~

If I were you I would just ignore her. If she's that snobby just pretend that she's not there. And if people make fun ofyou so what! You know that it's not true and that's all that matters right? :lol:

I know i never said you were proud, it is just like you are acting like it because You were announcing it to everyone. don't take me the wrong way, I'm trying to help.

~Lola*Girl~

I know you're trying to help and i appreciate it. but if someone in my class is bugging me and stuff i show no mercy to tell them to back off even if its rude.

im gonna try the Name at the bottom of the post thing! *points at bottom of post*

Acid~Rain...XD

If I were you I would just ignore her. If she's that snobby just pretend that she's not there. And if people make fun ofyou so what! You know that it's not true and that's all that matters right? :lol:

Exactly! i love your advice! Very VERY good.

Im trying to Ignore her, but since she's Popular (At my School the Skanks are popular for some sick reason) So everyone (except my 3 friends) are on her side, even the rumor has already spread to my old school! but i told one of my friends from my old school on MSN that the rumor aint true and that whoever in the old school is saying to the other ppl, to get a life

im gonna try the Name at the bottom of the post thing! *points at bottom of post*

Acid~Rain...XD

Pardon me? What do you mean?

Id say "Well atleast I aint Micheal Jackson in Disguise! And this is Body fat, just to prove it check my tomach in a few weeks to see if it grows rapidly, like your mouth"

Id say "Well atleast I aint Micheal Jackson in Disguise! And this is Body fat, just to prove it check my tomach in a few weeks to see if it grows rapidly, like your mouth"

That sounds like a good idea, i'll try it tommorow if i go to school tommorow (i have a Slight cold and at my school if you have even the Slightest sign of a cold you have to stay home)

Pardon me? What do you mean?

you know how some people put there username at the bottom of every post they make? (like for example, You did- you put: ~Lola*Girl~) So i decided to put mine at the bottom of my post....

Acid~Rain :lol: lol

ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE!!!!! trust me. she really does that!!!!!!! eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Get a home pregnancy test, take it, and show off the results to people around the school. They'll know you're not, lol.

ya know what? If I was you I'd say "if I was pregnant, I'd wouldnt go around saying it to people like miss big mouth stupid sleaze cheesy breath right here and start spreading rumours." then throw a baby bratz doll at her (I call them bratz babys! the sleazeball babies with a passion for fashion! XD) and say "that's C.Jr. the babies with the passion for sleazeballs! (I also like the baby doll throw at her idea. XD)

~SG~

Just laugh at it and tell one about the person who started it. i know how u fell things go round bout me all the time (some of my secrets and just crap)

if this girl/boy is annoying u then think of summt funny about that n then tell people about that. People are just stupid to think that u r if yr only 13 i meen u have to b 16 to have kids in the uk.

from bronte :)

Edited by xxxbrontexxx

i have an idea

bring one of those baby dolls to school and say "____ (her name) i found this on my doorstep, it said "My name is (her name.) i have given birth to this baby and cannot take care of it." then throw it at her! XD

OMG!!!!!This is the most perfect idea everrr you must do it!!!!! WOOT GO YOU! :)

Although some of these tactics are amusing to read, I would be careful. Any of these things to make her look bad could backfire and worsen your situation.

She makes out with her family? Sicko. I mean, you're 13 years old. How can you be PREGNANT? Take one of those home pregnancy tests and bring it to school. She's the one who should be at the head of this rumor. She's the one DOING it.

Edited by tamagotchi_pal

look, clearly this girl is very imature and everyone that believes her. this girl needs help and prayer, ecspecially if she makes out with her own brother. the only thing you can really do is pray about these things. i'm sorry about what she is doing to you. believe me, prayer works and god cares about you! :lol: