Goziruchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

razer

Reaction score
I got a goziruchi,is he from good care?

(goziruchis are like :mametchi: )

my brother gets gozarutchi nearly every time and he takes really bad care of it (when it survives past 3 yrs!) I'm sorry but he is a really bad character. I tend to get furawatchi, bill, those sorts

I got a goziruchi,is he from good care?(goziruchis are like  :D )
I'm very sorry :p Gozarutchi comes from very bad care. Gozarutchi is type of character that you can get from a near death experience(Your tamagotchi almost dying). :(

But don't worry about If your tamagotchi comes from bad care.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they come from the worst care possible, but are a lot cooler than some of the healthy characters.

It may be cos I fed it snacks every time he was not 5 star happy :)

It may be cos I fed it snacks every time he was not 5 star happy :)
4 heart happy. ;) Well it kinda doesn't matter if you fed it a lot of snacks. SOMETIMES. You must of did more bad things to your tamagotchi.

:p Locky458 :lol:

It is said that Gozarutchi comes from bad care. But don't get all hooked on that good and bad character crud. Just enjoy the characters you have while you have them. :p

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

verry bad! sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back