What is the most random thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random is my middle name (well actually its not but eh, oh well) I do random things all the time, Last year i got mad at this one kid and the principal was yelling at me so i did the most random thing and said to the principal "boo, You *swear*"...I got Suspended for a week! Yay me and my Random Sweary ways! (if you've ever seen the movie mean girls and the part where that one girl says she cant come over to the other girls house cause she's "Sick" and the snobby girl says "Boo you *Swear*" than you know what im talking about)

Random is my middle name (well actually its not but eh, oh well) I do random things all the time, Last year i got mad at this one kid and the principal was yelling at me so i did the most random thing and said to the principal "boo, You *swear*"...I got Suspended for a week! Yay me and my Random Sweary ways! (if you've ever seen the movie mean girls and the part where that one girl says she cant come over to the other girls house cause she's "Sick" and the snobby girl says "Boo you *Swear*" than you know what im talking about)
yikes I would get grounded for life if I were to swear in public!

Last edited by a moderator:
yikes I would get grounded for life if I were to swear in public!
Yea, i got grounded after i did that but it was fun...I love being a Rebel :lol: ...The Other random things i have done are

1. Say "WHEEEE!" in the middle of Music Class...Everyone is like "Huh?" and im like (in a southern texas accent) "Well aintcha neva Seen a Southern Folkperson Say WHEEEE?" and everyone was like "okay"....Then i got the Janitor's Banjo out (yes, the Janitor Has an instrument at the School lol) and Started Strumming (totally off-key though) and singing the pink panther theme song...It was Random.

2. At the dentist i fainted and was all...woozy so after i fainted i called my sister a pokemon and Hit her over the head saying "BAD Squirtle! and said "...AAAH its Professer Oak!"

For me I said "I like chocolate milk!" Breaking the silence in the class XP
Cheese! My mom is now obsessed with Fosters, at her school (my mom goes to school for adults cause the furthest she ever made it was grade 9, so she's taking grade 10,11,12) She just goes up to her teacher and says "Hey guess what? I like Cereal!" or..."i like chocolate milk"...Shes scaring me lol

Ice_mountain I luv your avvie! I'm obsessed with Mutts! GO MOOCH!

Hmm, I've done quite a few random things... in fact, so many that I can't think of any good ones right now! D:!!! Lemme see... OMG I have the perfect one! At my old school during music class, our teacher was making us listen to one of the songs he just wrote (I can't remember the name... something about ducks...) and there were a row of chairs in the back of the room and a bunch of space in the front. So I just jumped up and started dancing, and then my one friend joined me too! It was hilarious! Even the music teacher laughed!

Another time in Language Arts at my new school, we were talking about poetry, and I remembered this HILARIOUS inside joke with my friends at my old school. So I just shouted (when it was semi-silent) "HI, I'M METRO JOE!" (of course, they don't have the same sense of humor as me :lol: ) and the teacher was like "SHUT UP!!!" but a lot of people were cracking up going "WHAT?!?!"

Another thing was on the bus to a basketball game. I was sitting across from two of my friends, and the one I ALWAYS say random stuff to. So I go "LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF WISDOM!" and she goes "Um, okay... Give me some words of wisdom." So I go "Okay, but they are very secret, so I must whisper them in your ear." So I leaned in and whispered "Gorgonzola." and she's all "WHAT THE HECK?!" so she asks like EVERYONE on the bus "DO YOU LIKE BLU CHEESE?!" I was cracking up. So I go "Do not question the words of wisdom." and she says "what happens if I do?" and I say "I will kill you to death." and she goes "HOW CAN YOU KILL ME TO DEATH?!" and I scream "YOU DARE TO QUESTION THE WORDS OF WISDOM?!?!?!? SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" I was basically rotsl (rolling on the seat laffing)

Fun random things! :)

one day in my morning class my friends were readfing that egyptionolgy book and i said, "Ohhh, Egyptionolgy?" and she said, "Yah.. there a lots of this types of books" and then she listed all of them and when she said piratolgy i said, "Who needs to know how to be a pirate. all you need to do is be able to say YO Ho H*inturupted by my insane laugh*" and as you just read i was laughing at myself so hard i couldn't talk!! people were staring...lol........!! :lol: :D :) :D :D :wacko: ^_^ :p :lol:

and today in the same class we passed around this wierd ball and said good things. i got it i said my stuff then andy got it. then andy got it later again. i then asked for it and got it. then when i had it i said, "I am giving this to Andy" and then i gave it to him. then in a few more turns i got it again and Andy was waving for me to give him the ball so i said, "I am giving the teacher the ball for good" and every one cracked up laughing.

I laugh in dead silence sometimes. but try to stop. =P

"The moon! He's chasing me! Everywhere I go- There he is! Knock it off moon! Aw, I'm coming up there!"

"I live in a giant bucket!"

"I am a banana!"

"I'm a computer!"

"I like tigers!"

....etc..

random, eh? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i once shouted erganomicly designed cheese in form and i got sent out

Once in a lesson I was day dreaming *As usual* And Then all of a sudden Someone shouted no way And then I shouted Die you! And fell of the chair.

Funny eh?

Hey, I did that too. And let me tell you, those bacon strips do NOT taste like bacon! Well, anyways, the most random thing... i have a ton. But it was probably to play the random game.

I laugh in dead silence sometimes. but try to stop. =P
"The moon! He's chasing me! Everywhere I go- There he is! Knock it off moon! Aw, I'm coming up there!"

"I live in a giant bucket!"

"I am a banana!"

"I'm a computer!"

"I like tigers!"

....etc..

random, eh? :p
:lol:

you watch rejected?

Hhahahahahahah i'm going to get benned for this but i'll put in in white xD

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING thankyou cloudy!

and one of my moments is

me: Tuesday is coming, did you bring your coat?

:lol:
you watch rejected?

Hhahahahahahah i'm going to get benned for this but i'll put in in white xD

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING thankyou cloudy!

and one of my moments is

me: Tuesday is coming, did you bring your coat?
errr-that would lead to suspention in my school XP

Last year Michael called Mark a smelly cow and a few weeks after that Sarah was talking to the class and I started laughing because I was thinking about Michael yelling smelly cow into like what was almost dead silence a few weeks before...

Sarah just kept talking though... I don't think anyone noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back