HOLY MOLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Remember when I said I taught my brother how to burp?

Well I was just listening to "Deep Forest" My brother whom is 5 had a Root beer. Well he burped and tried to say "Baabaa Black sheep" And hes been practicing burping, I stared at him and laughed

Now aint that cool! I can do the same thing!

Cool, Tell him Good job XD, Burping is awesome!

[SIZE=21pt] Sweet!! [/SIZE] :D XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't call me a party pooper but I think it's disgusting!!

What's so cool about burping anyway?

Sorry but EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a REALLY gross topic!!!! You guys are disgusting! :lol:

Burping is disgusting and thats nasty that you tought your brother how to burp. But that is only my opinion.

I do not find that humorous at all.

That's awesome, I think burping on command is awesome, except burping by yourself? More awesome :lol: The only person who can burp on command or whenever he wants to, is my dad. He's trying to teach me how to burp. I don't think burping is disgusting, farting is more disgusting..especially on command. I wouldn't rank this inappropriate.

//TamaPATCHI

Last edited by a moderator:
Burping is something everyone does, and it seems gross, but if you can do it intentionally, that's more of a talent.

I can't burp on purpose (and I've tried the 'swallow the air' thing, even though I really don't feel like learning to burp), but feel good that your brother can do something you're proud of. :lol:

i can burp automatically too! i think that would be cute to see a 5 year old burp! :furawatchi:

Burping is something everyone does, and it seems gross, but if you can do it intentionally, that's more of a talent.
I can't burp on purpose (and I've tried the 'swallow the air' thing, even though I really don't feel like learning to burp), but feel good that your brother can do something you're proud of. :furawatchi:
I can do the "Swallowing air" thing, everytime i do that my grandma tells me to Shut up... and im like "..Make me...Grandma!" (my granny and i arent very close, she was the one who broke my arm)

this is a odd topic. why did you make it??? it is a little unnessary and has no point to the story except that your brother can burp. burping is rude but i do have to admit it could be fun at time. adela1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back