Amazing talent I just discovered I can do. xP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
I realized that I can lean back into a bridge. Yippeh! I always wanted to be able to do it and now I can.

Well...

Ok..

Fine...

FINE....

I don't excactly lean back into one, but If I lean backwards and to the side a bit, I can. :D

Go me!

//MRS. AMAZING.

Do you have any talents?

....Thats not very amazing. I take gymnastics and If we couldn't do a bridge they wouldn't let us join.

....Thats not very amazing. I take gymnastics and If we couldn't do a bridge they wouldn't let us join.
don't you think thats a little harsh

Wow! Congratulations! :D

I would try that, but I'm too scared I break my wrist, hehe!

I can make my tongue into a flower too! lol! Not even my family can do that! :(

But I'm glad that you've found a special talent! :p

I can do a bridge! xD! I can be standing up, and lean back into a bridge!

Alimania, lol! I don't even have a cell, PWNED.

I can do the worm...? :eek:

Plus I can vibrate my eyes at high speed, and make my belly all... rippley.... xD

I can do the worm...? :eek:
Plus I can vibrate my eyes at high speed, and make my belly all... rippley.... xD
Yuck. I can do the eye thing too. I can also make bird calls by blowing into my hands. :lol:

Actually I meant both I can't belive they woud'nt let people join just because of a bridge

Actually I meant both I can't belive they woud'nt let people join just because of a bridge
well, it is gymnastics.

that is very basic, if you cant do that, how are you supposed to do anything else?

I can ..

- Bend my tounge into a shape of a hook

- Bend my index finger back more than normal people can.

All the talents people have posted here are amazing. That's awesome that you can do a bridge in gymnastics, Kelly Clarkson_8 :eek:

//TamaPATCHI

I can put my foot behind my head.
Lol! I can curl into a basket. Someone carried me and my arm almost popped out of the socket. NOT trying THAT again. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back