Good News and Bad News

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey everybody. It's Tgd. I have some good news, and bad news.....let's start with the good news.

Good News:I got a DS lite last night! :hitodetchi: I got Tamagotchi Corner shop for it, and I love it! I shall be getting more games soon (hopefully Nintendogs, Nintencats, ACWW, mario games ect.)! My DS lite is pink and ever so pretty. It's so fun!

Bad News: I have a cold :eek: Just in time for a trip to an indoor water park on Friday. Pooey! Why do I have to get a cold now!? Oh well! I'm still going swimming whether I'm sick or not. <.< My symptons: For the first few days, I was coughing alot. Then my throat became sore. This morning I woke up at 3:30am and my nose was so stuffy I couldn't breathe! My throat felt burning hot and ever so sore, so I had trouble getting back to sleep. Today my nose has been running all day long (I used 1000 tissues, stuffing them into my pockets after finishing with them). Also, my eyes have been watery. I've been wiping my nose so much, underneath my nose it's red and dry. This morning I felt sick :lol: My dad says I have to go to bed at 9:00pm tonight. D:

*sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a DS lite and Tamagotchi Corner shop 2 game I have already turned all the shops into royalty though,

I have a DS lite Coral Pink, no Tamagotchi Corner Shop...yet.....and I have a cold as well. I can empathize. :) hehe

It's a bummer that you got the cold in time for Friday's swimming party. Think on the bright side, it could be worse! You could've gotten the stomach flu instead.....bleh. :( I've had that 2 times this year and food poisoning once ALREADY!! :eek: I'll take this stupid cold that I have anyday. lol You will likely be feeling better by Friday. :unsure:

Congrats and Get well soon!

I have a Nintendo DS Lite, and it's light pink to!

And I also have Tamagotchi Corner Shop(2)!

Theres Nintencats??

Oh Bad that you got a cold, but good you got a Pink Ds Lite!

I have a Black DS Lite!

TC

I have a DS Lite. And I'm playing Pokémon Pearl right now.

I stayed home from school today to get some rest in time for tomorrows trip. :lol: I feel slightly better, but not really. I have a Hip-Hop class tonight, and I think I'll go. I shall not let this cold get the better of me.

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back